CHAPTER 11

(A/N: Another update for all you lovely people! :) I just wanted to say that I love you all, and THANK YOU for reading my story! You have no idea how much it means to me guys! So yuppies thats it-Oh and listen to a band called BEARTOOTH theyre freaking-amazing!! :') saved my life. xoxo)

~Kellin's pov~

The smell of wet soil, and fresh air filled my lungs. The wind blew my dark hair everywhere, causing it to get in my eyes sometimes, not that I cared though. It was a cool day, not to hot nor too cold, but just right. I've never put much attention to all of this kind of stuff, but today,...well today was different.

The walk was surprisingly very, very fun with Vic here. He's so-dare I say it- adorable! I'm not as nervous as I was back in the diner, but I did grow pretty anxious with every step. I still don't know how thats going to work, but his talking, sure does take my mind off things. He's such a sassy ball of happiness! Every now and then, he would comment the littlest of things like, 'Hey look a bird!' Or-

"I wonder what trees would say if they were alive." Vic inturrupted my thoughts, exactly proving my point. "Seriously though, will they be all wise going all gandolf, or like'Hey what's up motherfucker?! I'm a mother- fucking tree and I'll blow oxygen up your ratchet ass' Or something.." Vic added smiling. Kailey and I burst out laughing, shaking our heads at Vic's interesting little thoughts. He just walked along with a smirk firmly plastered on his face.

Boy, he sure was something. Funny how in a short amount of time, I seemed to develop some camaraderie towards him..maybe something more, but that's still undecided yet... I refuse to let myself get distracted by such an élan boy, especially now that i'm a subject to my esoteric duties. hehehe duties. Good one Kellin. I smirk at my own joke. It's just this peculiar feeling I get everytime i'm with him...it's unnatural. WAIT. I CAN'T FEEL!!! Does this mean i'm feeling things now?! So unclear, yet mildly interesting..I wonder what else there is to- 'feeling'.

I make a mental note to look that up later. After that, I glance at Vic and Kailey, who where talking about makeup, and my oh my, was it an interesting conversation.

"Yes, maybelline is okay, but covergirl-" Kailey started, but Vic cut her off.

"COVERGIRL?!?! Bitch!! what breed of dumbass niggah are you?! Haven't you heard of 'maybe she's born with it?!' Maybelline is wayyyy better than covergirl." Vic exclaims swaying his hair like a sassy black girl, his hair moving dramatically in the process. I chuckle lightly at his sassyness. Ugh theres that feeling shit again..

"Yes, BUT, Covergirl has a wide variety of all these different lip glosses! AND, they can volumize your eyelashes more."

"I beg to differ girlfriend. My eyelashes naturally, like, go downwards, and with that-falsies volumizer mascara-my eyelashes look a-fucking-mazing! And yeah, I guess your right about the lip glosses part." Vic said flipping his hair, and adjusting the red flower I gave him. I blushed slightly as Kailey smirked.

"I have the covergirl queen collection lip gloss, makes ma' lips look kissable as fuck!" Kailey says, making smoochy faces. Vic snaps in a Z formation and claps while he throws his head back to laugh.

"YAAAAAASSSSS BITCH!! Guurl that is the shit! Like I never leave the house without it boo boo!" He said laughing. I chuckled, and shook my head, noticing that we were passing by the oh so familiar train tracks.

"Almost there!" I said happly.

"Oh thank the lord jesus! I was gettin' really tired of walking, like damn you niggah's need to get a golf cart, or some shit." Vic said shaking his head.