𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 [ super girl. ]

Song Recommendation ["We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands" - The Academy Is...]
NOTE: For the full experience, I do personally suggest seeking out each song rec.

☽ † ☾

The most important thing I can show you...

☽ † ☾

Fifteen minutes

Fifteen minutes. It had been fifteen whole minutes that Madeline sat with her arms folded in the worn blue jeep in dead silence as Stiles drove toward the school. She kept her thickly outlined eyes on him as her mouth stretched into a frown. It had been this way the entire drive and it wasn't getting any better. It had been enough that they had argued for whole minute in the hospital parking lot about whether or not she'd get in the car.

"Scott doesn't need both of us there to warn him! You go!"

"And I don't need a dead whatever you are on my conscience! Just get in the jeep!"

Eventually, she'd been worn down enough and got in, convincing herself that she only did so because she still had to question Scott. She hadn't been able to say a word since, as she knew it'd end with her yelling again. In that moment though, she allowed all of her questions to flood into her brain, sifting through them all. For instance, what was Stiles? Was he anything? She doubted it, thinking back to the incident at the hospital. Why was he with that wolf? And the better question: why was he so okay to leave without him?

Eventually, Stiles glanced over – most likely in his own suspicion. He gave the girl a blank look before focusing back on the road. "What?"

This did nothing to deter her glare. "...What are you?"

"Human! Male. Aries." He turned the corner and began drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. "A severely freaked out high school student. Take your pick. And what about you, huh?! What did the Alpha call you again?"

Maddie groaned and rolled her eyes. A sigh of relief escaped her as they pulled up to the school, the tires screeching to a halt as they quickly parked.

Stiles on the other hand, looked back over at her instantly. "This conversation – not over!"

He tried to give an intimidating glare but was sidetracked when his keys failed to leave the ignition.

Maddie raised an eyebrow as she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the passenger side door. He tugged a bit longer at the keys before they finally released and he quickly got out of the car as well – but with much more frustration.

The two began rushing toward the school, Maddie a bit ahead and wiping the dried blood from the corner of her mouth as people continued to file out of the building. Just as Stiles managed to match her pace though, they both heard something.