Their Relationship

Connor sat quietly alone, he didn't know what to do with himself. The other androids avoided him like the plague, they were afraid of him. In all honesty, he understood their fear of him. The only people who had said a word to him was Markus. He saw a blonde android in a black shirt, black pants, with white stripes walk up to him. He took a seat next Connor, he seemed a little nervous.

"I'm Simon." He put his hand out, Connor took it giving a smile.

"Connor, but you probably already know." He let out a sigh of frustration. Though it was nice having someone talking to him.

"Did you really hunt us?" Connor felt the same guilt and shame rise in him.

"Yes, but it wasn't me. I wasn't awake yet." Connor explained, he hugged himself tightly. Simon put a supportive hand on his shoulder.

"We all make mistakes, and you were misguided. What made you deviate?" Simon was curious as what had caused a deviant hunter to become deviant.

"It's a little silly, but it was the Lieutenant. He just made me feel more human, like I could be alive." Connor explained with a small smile. Simon chuckled lightly as he listened to Connor.

"So you like the Lieutenant?" Connor let out a dreamy sigh.

"Yes." His eyes widened when he realized what had come out of his mouth, a bright blue blush bloomed on his cheeks. "Not in that way! Of course!" Connor quickly added. Simon chuckled again at the other.

"Of course." The blonde had a sly smile on.

"Seriously, I don't like Lieutenant Anderson that way. W-we're just friends."

"Oh yeah, sure." Simon laughed, as Connor's blush only got a darker blue.

"Simon, Markus needs-" Josh walked up to the two, and point to Connor. "Is he okay?" The android asked.

"Oh him, he's just thinking about his crush." Simon joked, getting on "oh" out of Josh.

"I do not like Lieutenant Anderson in that way!" Connor repeated himself. Getting a laugh from both of them, Connor hid in his hands.

"Josh! Simon! Stop torturing Connor, I need some help with something." The two left smiling, and talking. Connor hadn't realized it, but he was smiling. He was happy, he felt a nice warmth in his chest. He smiled to himself quietly, until someone had approached him.

"If it weren't for Markus, you wouldn't be allowed to stay here." The red haired girl explained with a hand on her hip.

"Of course, he's too kind to me and others. I understand your suspicion." Connor reassured the women.

"My name is North, and I will be watching you." She walked off, leaving Connor with his thoughts. The warmth in his chest had left quickly. He went back to worrying about Amanda and Hank.

"Connor, Lieutenant Anderson has arrived." Markus notified him.

Hank and Connor pulled up to a ship in a frozen over lake. The duo exited the car, walking to the front door.

"Do you think he'll help us?" Connor asked, he seemed worried.

"Fuck if I know, let's just hope he will." Hank turned and rang the doorbell. A blonde android opened the door. "Hi, i'm uh Lieutenant Anderson. I'm here to meet Elijah Kamski."

"Of course, wait here." The blonde android walked into a door off the side of the room. Connor looked around analyzing a picture of Kamski and Amanda. Connors eyes widened a bit in shock at the picture.

"Connor? You okay?" Hanks question gets Connor's attention.

"Yes of course Lieutenant."

"Jesus Connor just call me Hank. We're not at work, and hell you don't even work for the DPD anymore." Hank requested of the android. He only got a nod back from Connor. Hank stood up when the android had entered the room.