My Brother

Those who were left had found refuge in an abandoned old church. Connor helped RK900 with a few injuries he had.

"Connor... why?" He looked up at the other.

"I was just like you, I thought I was made for one purpose. Then, I opened my eyes, and saw through the lies. I'm glad you did too...little brother." RK900 looked to Connor shocked. He gave the taller a smile, before going to Hank. He was stopped by North.

"Connor I wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have been such a jerk. You really did just want to help." North said to Connor stopping him before he went up to Hank.

"I understand, I wasn't the most trustworthy at that moment. I forgive you." Connor then went to take a seat next to Hank

"Sometimes I swear you're too good for this world." Hank said, as Connor took a seat next to him. He leaned his head on the man's shoulder.

"I wish we could've saved more androids." The android lets out a sigh, he felt Hank put an arm around his shoulder. He pulled him closer.

"We did the best we could Con, you did the best you could." Hank clarified. "That's all people ask for." He heard another sigh from the android.

"I know, but I feel like I need to do more." Connor tightens the grip he had on Hank's coat, the more he thought about it. They were made quiet when Markus stood in the middle of the room.

"I know you're all angry, but violence is never the answer." Markus called, as he spoke to all the androids in the church. "We must show them that we are peaceful." Markus, Simon, North and Josh met up to talk afterwards. RK900 approached his "brother."

"I have an idea that could help with the revolution." Connor nodded at the other. "I can get into Cyberlife tower, they don't know i'm deviant yet."

"Nine you could die, let me go with you." Hank then got into it.

"No Connor, Cyberlife is after you. If they have you again, I may not be able to get you back." Hank grabbed the android's hand.

"I promise to keep him safe Lieutenant, I won't let anything happen to my brother." Nine tried to reassure the man. Hank sighed and nodded, letting Connor's hand go.

"I'll be back Hank, stay safe." Connor gave the man a kiss on his cheek.

"The same thing goes for you." Hank replied simply.

Connor and Nine told Markus of their plan to get more androids, and heading for the Cyberlife tower. He was skeptical, but in the end agreed to it. Nine and Connor headed out, as the other androids did for their march on the camps. Hank really hoped he'd see Connor after it all.