Found You

"I think we've been careful enough to head home." Hank said quietly to Connor as he drove down the road. Hank pulled into his driveway, they both left the car. Heading to the front of the door, they heard barking when they approached the house. Sumo almost ran Connor over when he came up to the android.
"I missed you as well Sumo." A smile came to Connor's face as he pet the dog.
"Come on, let's get inside we can't get caught now." The three headed inside the house together. Connor eyes lit up when he saw the shabby house, it felt nice for him to be somewhere familiar.
"Thank you." Connor said quietly to the other man. He stood with a small smile, that caused a small blush on Hank.
"Of course kid." Hank stuttered out to the other. Connor gave a kiss on his cheek, as a blush bloomed on his face. They stared at each other for a bit when a knock came to Hank's door. Sumo barked loudly. "Shit!" Hank broke the stare. "Find somewhere to hide and fast." He whispered to Connor going to make it look like he had been there awhile. He poured out a bottle of beer, and placed on his coffee table. The TV was already on to keep Sumo from getting lonely, he quickly put on his DPD academy sweatshirt on and his sweatpants. He took a swig of whiskey to get his breath to smell, the knocking became more urgent. He answered with a gruff "Fucking christ keep your fucking pants on." He opened to see Gavin and the upgraded Connor. "The fuck you two doing here?" He asked angered.
"The fuck took you so long to answer Anderson?" Gavin shot back at him.
"I was taking a shit." Gavin choked a bit on the coffee, he was drinking, Hank got a smile at that. "Good enough for you?" Gavin cleared his throat.
"Yeah, sure."
"Lieutenant Anderson, we just like to search your home for any signs of the RK800." RK900 jumped into the conversation.
"Sure, knock yourself out." Hank shrugged, letting the two in. Hank couldn't explain how he's very much panicking on the inside. He didn't know how the hell he was doing this as the most fucking intimidating android stood in his living room looking for Connor to kill him. Sumo came up and started sniffing the android, as his eyes scanned the whole room.
"There are traces of someone else's shoes. Shoes that match the material and the size of the RK800's." The android turned to Hank their eyes locking.
"Connor has been in here before, he took me to the eden club case." Hank simply said, then the android went around the house. Searching every room for any sign of Connor, he even went outside.
"It seems the RK800 is not here, we shall continue searching." Gavin sighed and left the house with RK900. Hank had no fucking clue had Connor was able to hide that well.
"Connor!? Their gone!" Connor came out of the floor broads. "The hell did you get down there?" He offered a hand to the android to help him out.
"I never give out my tricks." Connor joked with a light smile. Hank smiled back at him.
"I'm glad you're safe." The man said softly to the android, placing a hand on Connor's cheek. Connor closed his eyes and just leaned into the man's touch.
"Hank I have to go back to Jericho. I want you to be safe." Connor explained softly to the other.
"Fine, alright. I'll take you." Hank went to change his clothes with a sigh. The android knew Hank would feel worse with him heading back to Jericho, but this was what was the safest for him. They left to the car heading down to the harbor where Jericho is. Suddenly, they were rear ended by another car.
"Hank! Hank!" Connor tried to get lose from the seat belt, to leave, to get Hank help. He saw his door forced open, it was the upgraded version of himself who forced him out of the car. He held Connor by his arms. Hank looked over to see Connor being dragged out. "Let go! He needs help!" Connor yelled loudly.
"Connor...Connor no." Hank called Markus on his phone, but then fell unconscious as he watched Connor be dragged away by RK900.

(I probably won't be able to update for a while. I'm moving and I don't really have access to my laptop, so that's why this chapter isn't as well edited.)