The Jericho Raid

When the three made it back to Jericho there had never been such a relief, then when they walked into the main part of the ship. Connor got some thirium to help with the injuries he had taken.

"We're all glad you made it back safe Connor." A female voice said to him. Connor then saw one of the traci's he spared.

"I apologize for hunting you." She smiled at him, pushing her blue hair behind her ear.

"It's fine, I understand that it was just your programming that made you act like that." She said kindly to the android. "Besides, it's clear you've felt the same love as me." The traci said as Hank ran into to check on Connor. She left the two alone.

"How are you holding up Con?" Hank asked, as he took a seat next to him.

"My damaged biocomponents are repaired and my thirium levels are back to 100%." Connor is pretty robotic.

"I'm not talking about your systems, I'm talking about you." Hank clarified to the android.

"I am fairly... okay. What is my upgraded version of myself, which feels more like a brother kidnapped me. Only to be saved by a knight in shining armor." Connor said matter of factly.

"Whose this knight in shining armor?" Hank asked, crossing his arms.

"You, silly." The android smiled and kissed the man's cheek. Hank felt something on the android's neck, pulling it out.

"Connor? The hell is this?" He saw Connor's eyes go wide.

"It's a tracker! I have to tell Markus!" The android got up running to find Markus. Hank follows after him.

Simon had just left the room when he saw Hank and Connor running up.

"Guys? What's going on?" Simon asked, concerned.

"Cyberlife put a tracker on me! The FBI is coming for Jericho!" Connor yelled while grabbing the other android's shoulders.

"We have to tell Markus." The three ran into where Markus was standing and thinking. "Markus! We have to evacuate Jericho, the FBI is coming. They tracked Connor." Just as that left Simon's mouth the sound of helicopters appeared. They back down into Jericho, and ran into North. After a bit of arguing Markus decided to blow up Jericho.

Connor and Hank were running for an exit with North and Simon. Connor noticed some androids that needed help. It was the AX400 he chased with a TR400. Connor knocked out the two guards. She looked shocked to see him, the little girl hid behind her.

"Connor! We have to leave!" Hank called to him.

"Hurry go, you need to get out!" Connor yelled to them as he ran back to Hank.

"Thank you." He heard her say before running to find an exit. Connor was then tackled by RK900.

"You must be destroyed!" The android yelled as he tackled the other. Connor was able to pin his brother on the ground.

"Amanda is lying to you! If I had done everything asked of me, I still would've been deactivated and replaced! I am alive! You are alive! Why can't you see that?" Connor asked, he looked sad. "Please, let me show you." He pleaded, and for some reason RK900 retracted his synthetic skin and connected his memory with Connor. He was shown his moments with Hank and his moment with Simon and Josh. His kiss with Hank and how much love he felt for him. Also what Gavin had said about him.

"C-connor,I-i...thank you." RK900 said simply, the other smiled at him.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Connor helped him up and ran past Hank. While the man just stood there, his jaw dropped. The android he had fallen in love is truly amazing. 

(I've got internet! So this should have much better grammar this time around!)