Chapter 1: Heart break

Cia's POV

"Sue, I'm coming, don't be so aggressive!" I whined.

"Ohh, shut that tramp of yours, hurry up, and don't let me come up there, and pull your weave out!!" She dismissed me.

Ochh.

Sue, is my best friend, since kindergarten, and for some strange reason, I managed to put up with her antics, from then on.

Yep, that's sue.

"Alright, don't be so rash!" I shouted back at her.

After adding the final coat of lip gloss, I grabbed my leather jacket, and climbed down the stairs.

Mom, was around in the kitchen, as always, dad, probably left, and Sue, stuffing her face, with toasted waffles, and whip cream. Typical.

"Morning hun!" Mom greeted me.

"Morning,"

"I made your favourite breakfast!"

"I'm not hungry, I'll eat at school!" And with that, I grabbed sue from the table, and head towards the door.

"OK, then, but remember don't eat their piazzas, the last time you did, you had diarrhea for a whole month....." I cut her off by slamming the door.

Ughh, she always finds way to embarrass me.

"Really, a whole month, that's just sad!" Sue mocked. I let out a heavy sigh, before, retreating to the seat of the car.

*************

"Alright, we're here, now get the hell out of my car, so we could put on a show for these players!" Sue gaged. She always does this its like she's obsessed with them, always giving them a show.

I slammed the car door, earning a growl from her.

"Whatever!" I fanned off.

"OK, ready?" She asked, neatening my blonde hair.

"Yes, let's do this!!" I replied.

"That's the freaking spirit!"

With that, we both marched in the school, with each other in our arms, kicking open the doors, most girls gleared, knowing that we were stealing their spot light, and all boys whistle, well, except for the nerds, so basically it wasn't all boys, but all the hot ones!!

Mike, ran out of the crowd, lifting me off my feet, twirling me around, then his lips met mine, he's kissing me.
always.

I've been with him, more than two years, and I still can't get the fact, that he's my boyfriend, and that he's kissing me

I've been with him, more than two years, and I still can't get the fact, that he's my boyfriend, and that he's kissing me. Neither the way His green orbs dance in the light, when he sees me.

"Ahemm!" Sue ranged.

"Oh, sup, Suie!" Mike stated.

"I told you, stop calling me that!!" She bellowed, before, giving him a hard slap.

"Oww!"

"Take that, quarterback!" She hissed.

I laugh at the scene in front of me, we really do make a really great couple.

Finally, we decided to head our different ways, since, we had classes to go. We bid our goodbyes, before turning into our aisles.

"Physics, crap!" I cursed under my breath. I hate physics.

I was now seated in the class, as miss Becfort taught her lesson, it was all peace, before....

"Wassup, miss befort!" Xavier ranged.

I knew the peace, and tranquility wasn't gonna last.

"Mr Ryan, manners, and where were you?!"

"Ohhh, miss, I don't think I should tell you that!"

"Where?!" The annoyed teacher ranged.

"OK, since you insisted, I was doing a horny chick!!" He shouted out.

The teacher scrunched her nose in disgust, before ushering him to The back of the class.

He pass by me, licking his lips, before plopping right next to me, why didn't Nancy come today

"Hey Collins!" He began.

Ughh this is going to be a long first hour

**************

"Bitch, get up, its freaking lunch time!" Sue ranged beside, I was sleeping as always.

"No, go away!" I hissed.

"Alright, I'm not gonna give you any of my chocolate sundae!" She bribed.

"I'm awake, I'm awake!" I shouted, getting up from my desk.

"Always work, now here!" She handed me the drink, before walking off, I finally reached the cafeteria, where I just remembered that I left my leather jacket.

So without hesitation, I ran for it, but stop at a classroom, door, where mourns were coming out of.

I stopped before eavesdropping. Eww, they sound like wild crows.

I pushed my head the the door, before a small gasp, fell, out of my mouth.

"Mike?"

Good thing, he and Elly didn't hear, and continued doing what they were doing, tears dropped out of my eyes, and there was only one word to to describe how I felt......

Heartbroken!!!!