Chapter 10: COLE!!!!

Cia's POV

"COLE!!!!!! Get your ass back here!!" I screamed!!" Running after the frightened boy in front of me, finally I caught him, and gave him a smack behind the head.

"How could you use Sue like that, you know how much, she likes you!" I slapped him saying.

"Well she should of known better not to fall for my charms!" He managed to say through the slaps.

"COLE!!!" I screamed again, kicking him this time.

"You!" Kick "should" kick "apologize" kick "now!" Kick kick.

"OK, I'm going to!" He cough out.

"You hurt her!!" I shouted, getting even angrier.

Strong arms wrapped around my small waist lifting me from him. I bite the person hands causing them to cried out in pain, put still hold a strong grip on my waist.

"Stop it, Cia, calm down!" Xavier stated smoothly.

"He hurt her, he hurt her badly, he used her like she was his whore, and then he didn't want to apologize!" I screamed.

"I know, and he's sorry!" He told me.

"Let him say it, to Sue, she really likes him!" I finally calmed down, feeling extremely sad for my best friend.

"He will, I promise!" He calmed me down, something stricked in side of me, a feeling I had never felt before, adoration, and attraction. I am attracted to Xavier!!