Chapter 12: Date Night(part two)

Cia's POV

"You look beautiful, Collins!" Xavier stars, standing at the door.

"I made her look that way!" Sue ranged from the kitchen. I rolls my eyes at her comment and face Xavier again.

"I thought we've past the last name!"

"No, we still haven't, this date is to anger Mike even more, I've told you before, I'm only going through with this deal, because I want to crush Mike!" He hissed.

I knew it!!

He didn't like me, and me, being the fool I am getting attracted to him, I mean, who wouldn't, you did see the guy, right!!?

Freaking hot!

Crazy hot!!

"Yeah I know, just trying to make conversation!" I replied.

"So are you two are gonna stand and stare at each others face, or, are you going to get the hell out of here!?" Sue stated, walking up to us.

"I think we should go!" I told him, he shook his head, quickly before grabbing my arms.

"Moody much!!"

"Bye love birds!" Sue called from the door of the house.

Once we were in the car, and out of the drive way, I asked.

"Where are we going!?"

"Wait, and you'll see, won't you!?" He responded, keeping his gaze on the road.

"Tell me already!" I insisted.

"Why can't you shut up, Collins?!" He asked, getting irritated, I nod my head at his statement.

Coming on this date, was the worst mistake of my life, right after I dated Mike!!