Chapter 11: Date Night

Cia's POV

"So you two basically made eye contact!" Sue gaged, excitedly. She's been all hypo when Cole apologized to her and asked her on a proper date, and has been thanking me for the beat down I gave him, but that's the only reasons why she's torturing me right now, the other is that Xavier and I are a thing.

"Sue really, it was just a stupid eye contact, nothing biggy!" I sighed in replied.

"A stupid eye contact she states, but what I see is a eye contact full with love lust and drewl!" She exclaimed. I cringed my nose at her statement before earning a slap, "He defiantly likes you Cia, how can you not see that!" She continued.

"Sue, for the love of god, stop, plotting these schemes in your head!" I shouted out of frustration.

"Ohhh, am I plotting?!" She smirked, holding up my phone, showing that I received a text message from Xavier asking me on a date today.

"My phone, I've been looking for it all day!" I stated grabbing it from it from her grasp.

"I just wanted to interfere in your antisocial love life!" She admitted.

"How long have he sent this!?" I asked, focusing my eyes on the screen on my phone.

"Ohhh umm about half an hour a go!" She replied, checking her nails for any scratch.

"That only leaves me 30 mins to get ready!" I jumped up in shock saying.

"Shit, shit shit, we have to get you ready!!!"