Chapter 8: What! No?

Cia's POV.

"Did you see the way he stand up for you?!" Sue gushed over the phone. She couldn't make it over because she had a date with Cole, she promise to tell me what happened, but instead she's interrogating that Xavier has a crush on me, how idiotic is that.

"Don't be serious, Sue!" I snort.

"I am serious, he got all hypo when mike cooed to you, I mean, I could see the devil in his eyes, like which person would do that for a girl they hate?!"

"Enough about me, what happen on your date with Cole?" I snickered, trying to steer the subject away, and it worked, because she let an ear piercing scream through the phone, causing me to flinch.

"It was awesome you won't believe it, but we kissed!!"

"What! No?"

"Yes, yes, he told me how much he liked me, and I did that too!"

"Oh my god , I thought I'll never saw this day, but here I am seeing it!" I replied.

"Ummm Cia?" She started whispering.

"Yeah, and why are we whispering?!" I answered.

"I don't want to wake Cole up!" She admitted.

"WHAT!!" I screamed.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!"

"You guys did the dirty?" I asked in shock.

"Mhhmmhh, and it was great, first he...."

"Wait I don't to hear that, bye, love you, and I hope you guys used protection!!" Before the line went dead, I heard her giggle.

Ohhh Sue, oh Sue, what have you Gotten yourself into, she know that he's a complete player, like a second Xavier, I hope he doesn't break her heart!!