Chapter 17: Ill never take you back

Cia's POV

"This club is so loud!" I Shout over the music.

"I love them this way!" Sue shouted back.

I roll my eyes at her before walking off in a different direction, mental note to self, don't ever, ever, go to a club with sue, ever, ever again. Post, and stamp!! In my brain.

"Hello little lady, you want a drink?!" The cute bartender asked over the music.

"Sure......" I looked at his name tag, and continued, "Jack!" I smiled

"Ohhh, yes jack is my name," he blushed, Ughhh, he's a nerd, I should of known.

"What can I get you!?" He asked.

"Something without alcohol!" I replied

"Well I guess you'll have to go to the grocery shop, because everything in here has alcohol in it!" He replied, then blushed. Why is he even blushing!

I mean, he is cute, but, I like some one else, I like Xavier!!

"Then I'll stay without anything!" I replied.

"OK, have a great night, beautiful!"

"I doubt it!"

With that, I walk to the kitchen looking  sue,  when someone one grabbed onto my wrist, the person, span me around, causing me to slam into their chest.

"Hey babe!" Mikes voice ranged. His breathe was coated with alcohol, and it disgusted me.

"What, do you want!!?" I snapped at him

"You!" He replied, slightly wobbling.

"Well I don't want you!" I stated, " So you can forget it!"

"Please I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it was wrong of me, and I should of just waited!" He trailed off.

"You can take that apology and shove it up your ass, 'cause ill never take you back!" With that, I pushed him, causing him to wobble backwards, and tears streaming down his face.

"Please!" He begged.

"No go back to elly, your toy, bitch!" With that said, I marched off into the crowd, and went over to a striping Sue, and grabbed her out of the club.

"What is happening!?" Sue slurred once I shove her into the passenger side of the car.

"We are getting your wasted ass home!" I replied.

-------------------------

Next Morning.

Message from Xavier
Hey, umm sorry to text you this early, but, its for a good reason, umm today's the thing at my house, I'm really looking forward to your coming, so I'm  going to pick you up, or, you could just come over!

I read the text from Xavier, Ughhh, that guys is cute when he's nervous, I looked through the window, to see him looking up at me.

I nod my head causing him to smile happily.

With that I close my balcony window, and hopped off my bed.

I looked over at a snoring sue, and rolled my eyes at her.

Immature brat.

I rushed to the bathroom, and quickly washed up.

Skipping put, I put my hair up in a messy bun, and coated my face with a little foundation, and red lip stick.

I then jogged to my closet where I took out a yellow, and blue sun dress, along with some flats.

With one final glance in the mirror, I drew for my phone and replied to Xavier.

To Xavier
I'm coming over, just make sure that breakfast is ready, I'm starving!!😪😪😪😏😏

I smiled at my self before turning to wake up sue.

"I'm leaving!" I told her.

"Where are you going this early!?" She groaned.

"Sue, its 9:30!" I rolled my eyes replying.

"Ughhh, I don't care, my head hurts so much, what happened last night!?" She grumbled.

"Ohhh, I'll tell you when I get back!"

"Where are you going!?"

"Out, remember to tell mom and dad that im gone, kiss kiss, and an advil is in the medicine chest!" With that said, I slammed the door close.

When I was out of the house, I got a message from Xavier.

From Xavier
Ohhh, don't worry, food is always here, and not to mention that you look hot in that yellow and blue dress.

To Xavier
Ohhh thanxxxx.
Wait! How do you know that I'm in that color dress!

From Xavier
'Cause I'm right in front of you, darling!

With that, I looked up at a smirking Xavier.

"Hey!" He called over.

"Don't hey me, you little tramp!" I hissed.

"Com'on,"

"Whatever!"

----------------

"And this is my mother!" Xavier stated.

"Ohhh, so your Cia?!" The lady with Xavier eyes stated.

"Umm yeah!" I answered.

"Well, aren't you something, Xavier has been going on and on about you, Cia this, Cia that, Cia's beautiful, sometimes it get annoying at times!" She trailed off.

"Mom!!" Xavier whined causing me to smile.

"Any ways, too much of that, com'on, I'll show some of Xavier's embarrassing baby photos!" She suggested grabbing my arm.

"Mom!" He whined again.

"Alright I won't show her some of them, I'll show her all of them!" With that she pulled me off into the hall way, chucking lightly.

I think I'm up for a treat!