Chapter 13: Date night (part three)

Xavier POV

Guilt fill my body, when I saw tears formed in her eyes.

Was I too harsh.

Of course you were

"Look Cia..." Her head snap up to me.

"You called me by my first name!" She laughed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, its just that, I'm getting these weird feelings, feelings which I don't like, I'm not used to it, OK!" I sighed out.

Its true. I didn't see my self as the guy, who would be falling for a girl like Cia. She had a mine of her own, she was a virgin, she's stubborn, and daring.

And some his, I like that about her. I don't know, how this is happening so fast, but I always thought that love came slow.

It couldn't be love them, maybe its attraction, yeah, I'm a attracted to Cia, its a normal thing, I'm a guy!

"Me too!" She agreed, my eyes widen, I didn't expect that reply, I fought she was going to say, Karma is a bitch, or something!

"Really!?" I asked, as I glimpsed at her, then focused back on the road.

"Yeah, I hate it, I mean I hate you!" She screamed.

Causing me to laugh.

"Me too, since we know we can't hate each other, let's be friends!" I stated.

"Yeah, friends who carry each other on dates!" She agreed

I smoked at her happy expression, and pulled over to the side of the road.

"Seriously, a five star restaurant!?" She freaked.

"Yeah, who doesn't want to go to a five star restaurant!?" I asked. I mean, all the girls I dated, had these things with appearances, and fancy dinner

"Ughhh, me, I thought we were going to get pizza, or at least Burger!" She stated, looking at me in disbelief.

"Dresses like that!?" I asked, pointing at her night gown.

"Yes, is there a new law that states how you should dress!?" She asked.

"OK, pizza, it is!" I stated.

"Great!!"

Authors note

Thanks for reading, every one.

I just want to thank every one who continued pushing me to write more, thank you for the motivation!!!

I love you guys so much!!!!!!

Please vote, and leave your comments, please, and show me your love!