Chapter 16: *******

Cia's POV

"What, what is it!?" Sue screamed out.

"I don't think you'll like this very much!" I started off.

"What! I'm going to die!" She started crying.

"You're PREGNANT....." I screamed out.

"No, no, no this can't happened, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!" She trailed off.

"Not!" I added on, "You're pregnant not!"

"What!"

"You're not pregnant silly!" I joked, but it didn't work.

She flew from the ground and lunged at me, "How dare you trick me!" She slapped me saying.

"I just wanted to to see how you would react!" I lied.

"But you also nearly kill me!" She grumbled getting up, "Maybe it was from that meal I ate yesterday!" She continued.

"Whatever," I stated, getting up from the ground, dusting off my backsides,"So what now?!"

"We go celebrate!" She screamed.

"Why?"

"I'm not PREGNANT!!"

"I think it was when you were pregnant you celebrated!" I stated truthfully ravishing through my closet.

"Well In this situation, we are celebrating because I'm not pregnant, deal with it!" Sue hissed, earning a triple eye roll from me.

"Where are we going anyways!?" I asked.

"To a club!"

"A WHAT!"

"A club, and don't worry I have the VIP passes!" She reassured me like it was a good thing.

"I am not going to a club, a club is for grown up adults, and it has loud music, alcohol, drunken, pervertish men etcetera!" I stated, putting on my best scolding face.

"Well if there aren't any of those things, how could it be a club!" Sue argued back.

"Listen, up, and listen good, young lady!" I started off, putting on my best motherly voice,"You are NOT, I repeat, are not  going to a darn club!"

"You really want to put up with this, knowing that you won't win!" She stated putting on her signature, 'I dare you' smirk.

"Watch me;" I replied.

***********

"Do I have to wear this!?" I asked.

Don't ask!!

Of course I did.

I freaking lost to this maniac!!

God, please watch over my dead body, if there are any pieces left, after this situation.