Chapter 9: He didn't

Cia's POV

The next morning, I woke up with a crying Sue in front of me. Her mascara was all over the place and her lips stick was smudged, let me guess...

"Cole played me!" She cried.

Just as I thought, now, I just gotta play along with it.

"Omg, how could he do something so cruel to a innocent Bud like you!" I gaged.

"Stop doing that, shit, you knew he would did this didn't you?!" She skipped to the point, wiping her mascara off.

"You know me too much!" I replied, she took a hold of my ears, before continuously slapping me.

"How could you do that to me, how could you, you knew he would of used and played me, you knew that I was going to pour out my feelings to him!" She cried.

"Hey, its not like I could see in the future, its was just a doubt I had in my stomach, I didn't know that I was one of those astrologer baba thingy people, I didn't know that it would come through!!" I whined.

"I'm sorry your right, I don't know why I came over here, I guess I just wanted a little comfort, " she sobbed.

"Then your in the right place, but please, let me first freshen up," I soothed.

"OK!"

With that, I got off the bed, and walked into the bathroom, Ohhh wait till I get my claws on that Cole, he's gonna regret hurting Sue.