Chapter 14: Mike's Jealous

Cia's POV

"We're here!" Xavier bellowed, once we pulled up at the pizza place.

"I can see that!" I scoffed.

"Girls and their mood swings, are you on your period!" He asked, causing my eyes to widen with shock.

"No, and I didn't imagine the Xavier could know a thing such as a period!" I stated truthfully.

"I live with two girls, my mom, and my sister, and for some strange reasons, they always put me on tampon duties!" He stated, getting out of the car.

He walked over to the passenger side, before opening my door.

"Thanks!" I stated, softly.

He stretched his arms out, and I took it, with a warm smile dancing on my lips, what!!? We are acting. Don't judge.

Once we stepped into the pizza store, Xavier nudged my shoulders quickly, "What, and stop poking me!" I hissed

"Look!" He stated bluntly.

I stared over the place, 'till my eyes landed on mike harden face. A smirk, literally grew on my lips before facing Xavier again.

"Let's give him a show!" I grimaced.

"I love your thinking!!" After receiving our order, we went to the couple table right in front of them, playing all lovey dovey.

Mike face was burning up with anger as he held onto Elly's hands for more support.

"What's wrong with you mikey boo?" We heard Elly asked.

"Nothin' just tired, can we leave!?" He asked, with his voice barely a whisper, and I still managed to hear.

Eavesdropping is one of my main hobbies.

"Why, we just got here!"

"I'm tired, OK!" He boomed, earning stares from every one in the store.

"Fine!" she  grumbled, getting up. I focused my vision to a thinking Xavier.

"What's the matter!?" I asked, holding his hands, this wasn't an act, just to point it out!

"Kiss me!" He stated.

"What!"

"Kiss me, hurry up, mike is coming this way!" He repeated quickly .

"OK," and our lips joined.

"Good girl!" Xavier mumbled through the kiss causing me to smile. When we broke apart, mike was standing in front if us, with tears in his eyes. Some guts he have.

"What, you've got something to say to me and my girlfriend then say it!' Xavier stated, putting the emphasis on girlfriend.

He shook his head briskly, before jogging out of the pizza place.

"Good job, Xavier!"

************

"I had a great time, thank you!" I said to him, as we stand on my porch.

"Your welcome, umm, my mom is having this thing at our house, on Friday, would like to accompany me!?" He asked nervously.

"Hmmm.."

"Yeah sure she'll love to come, any ways goodbye!" Sue interrupted and grabbed me inside the house. I could hear Xavier out side chuckling.

"What was that!?" I asked Sue

"Cia, I think I'm pregnant!"

Authors note

I'm so so so so sorry for the long update, and what I've just posted😬😬😬

But I had to😀😊😂

Thank u for your continuing support!!

Thanks again!!

                With love, Katie
                           😍😘😍😋