Chapter 2: Revenge

Cia's POV

"He did what!" Sue ranged, stepping over the cafeteria tables. I grabbed her back down, causing her but to make a loud crash.

"Bitch that hurt!" She hissed.

"Sorry, but don't go, we don't want him to know!" I replied.

"Ohhh, OK, but we have to take revenge!" She stated

"Revenge? Why?"

"Because he hurt you, and I said so, now look, we have to do him something, one way, or another!" She continued.

This I would love to hear.

"We could either kill him, then dump his body into the ocean, or we could assassinate some one to do it!"

"No, no no, are you crazy!" I finally said,breaking my vow of silence.

"Alright, that's too harsh, do you want me to get a gay to bang him, without His free will, because I know, numbers of them!" She suggested.

I face palmed my self before letting go a loud sigh.

"Or, or, or...." She continued, "We could frame him, and he get expelled!"

"Sue..."

"Or, lock him in the jointers closet overnight!"

"Sue!!"

"Or, pay some dudes to give him swirles, evey day for two months!!"

"SUE!!!!" I screamed, finally getting her attention.

"What!"

"Or I could I pretend that I don't know, start dating some one else..."

"Someone he hates" she but in.

I nod in agreement, then continued, "Without breaking up with him, then one day, ill break up with him, in front of the whole school!" I finished.

"OK, I guess that could work!" She agreed.

Mike walked casual over to the table before inviting us to the game this evening after school.

"Sure, we'll love to come," I replied.

"Make sure you bring napkins!" With that, he walked off, what does that mean??