I :

"Our story is about a town, a small town, and the people who live in the town. From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns all over the world; safe, decent, innocent. Get closer, though, and you start seeing the shadows underneath. The name of our town is Riverdale."
JUGHEAD JONES.

AMELIA ANDREWS SAT ON HER Queen Sized Bed, as she suddenly heard a beep

She entered the password for her IPhone 8 and quickly opened the message she's just received.

Chuckie🤡: Hey Princess! How's your summer been!? We haven't spoken in absolute ages man! Let's go Pops at 7. Be there or I'll kick your perfect face🙂😚

ReggiesWifey💍: HeyHeyHey! Summers been good, we went Córdoba! How many times do I have too tell you? Stop calling me man! I'm clearly a women! Anyways Okay, let me just get ready😚

Chuckie🤡: Okay ReggiesWifey😉

ReggiesWifey💍: Oh Please Stop With That! We don't even talk!

Chuckie🤡: Oh Whatever.
Seen

Amelia quickly got off her bed and chose her outfit, after choosing her outfit she did her makeup which of course took the longest.

"Hey Lia! Over here!" Amelia walked into Pops, and quickly walked over too Chuck as he called her over.

"Hey Chuckie." She smiled as she sat opposite him in the booth. "So Reggies Wifey how was Córdoba?" He asked raising his brow, "I'm not Reggies Wifey. It was boring! I was stuck with my dads side of the family and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I missed Archie!" Chuck laughed at the pouting girl in front of him.

"Aww Little Wittle Lia missed her older cousin." He teased as he squeezed her cheeks, "Get Your Hands Off Me Clayton!" She warned as he rolled his eyes and laughed.

They were both eating and talking, until Chuck got a message from his dad saying he has to go home. "I'll see you tomorrow at school Reggies Wifey." He smiled before tapping her head and leaving Pops.