XI :

Fear. It's the most basic, the most human emotion. As kids, we're afraid of everything. The boogeyman under the bed. And we pray for morning, for the monsters to go away. Though they never do, not really. Just ask Jason Blossom.

Another fun fact about fear. Sometimes it grows up with you, or it curls up inside of you, tightens around your guts. Each fall, Riverdale High hosts a Variety Show,
but this event is no mere student frolic.

JUGHEAD JONES :

"HEY CUTIE." REGGIE SMILED AS he slung his arm around Amelia's shoulders.

"Hey Reg." She smiled back and, they both carried on walking to the student lounge.

"I heard Andrews is auditioning for the variety show." Reggie started as they both sat down on the couch, and soon surrounded by the bulldogs.

"Hey bro." Moose said, before taking a seat next to Amelia.

"Yeah..the Pussycats are helping him." Amelia said as she rolled her eyes, making Reggie raise his brow, "What's with the eye roll?" He whispered into her ear.

"Valerie's helping him." He laughed as he remembered the time Amelia threw her lunch at Valerie which caused Valerie to start pulling Amelia's hair and then it turned into a cat fight.

"It's totes not funny Reggiebald." Amelia said as she smirked making Reggie widen his eyes, "Never ever call me that ever again." He said, as he was disgusted by the name.

"Alright baldy." She winked and then ran off before he could get to her.

Amelia, Tina and Alison (Another Cheerleader) walked into the room where the variety show auditions were held, theg sat on the row in front of Reggie and The Bulldogs

"Archie Andrews." Kevin said, as he wrote his name down on the piece of paper.
"And, what will you be auditioning with?" Kevin asked, sending a friendly smile to the red head.

Archie looked towards the Bulldogs and his hands began to sweat, which became clear to his cousin who was raising her brow at her older cousin.
"Uh..an original song..I wrote..I..it's called I'll try." Archie stuttered, keeping his eyes on the floor.

"Try harder! Maybe try not to sucking so much!" Amelia turned around and glared at Reggie.

"I swear to god Reginald Mantle if you don't shut the hell up I'm gonna make you." She glared as he gulped and nodded, she then smiled to the rest of the dogs, "And if any of you dicks make a comment I will cut your baby maker off." She warned before sending them a wink and turning around.

"She's scary bro." One of the bulldogs whispered to the rest of the guys, "Real scary." Another agreed,
"She's my scary." Reggie smiled to himself, making Moose slap his forehead, "That doesn't make sense idiot." Moose said to Reggie making Reggie roll his eyes.

Archie, started strumming the guitar, but before he could muster up the words he let go of the mic, causing a loud annoying sound to be heard.

"For fuck sake Archie!" Amelia yelled as the sound was too loud.

"I..I'm sorry..I..I gotta go.." He said before running of stage, making Valerie and Veronica chase after him.

"Hmm two V's after A." Amelia whispered to her minions.

"Make sure to check what they do." She ordered, and both Tina and Alison ran off and followed Valerie, Veronica and Archie.

"Oh you evil chica." Reggie said following Amelia, who was walking out of the room.

"And you evil matón." She replied, smirking at him.

"Hey hey hey, I don't know that much spanish." He said, laughing.

"Wow, I've been bestfriends with you since we were 2, and you still don't know fluent Spanish." She shook her head, before laughing again.

"Like you know any Korean." He said, raising his brow. "Umm.. neon babo ya(your a jerk)." She smiled innocently, "Hahah." He rolled his eyes playfully.

———————————————————

"Hey Princessa." Amelia's Mother smiled, as she walked into her daughters room.

"Hey Mum." Amelia smiled back, her mother sat down next to her daughter on the bed, and wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

"So. How's life been treating you recently?" Her Mum asked, making Amelia lay her head down on her shoulders.

"It's good but..I don't know. I..I just feel like Archie hasn't been talking to me recently.."

"Oh honey..he's..he's just been going through some issues recently-" Amelia cut her Mum off, "Yeah serious girl issues." Amelia said, in disgust.

Fiona widened her eyes.."W..what do you mean?" Amelia looked at her mum weirdly, "Why you stuttering?" She asked curiously, "I'm not honey." Her Mum replied.

"Okay..I need to go shower so..bye.." Amelia said, smiling weirdly at her mother, who was acting strange.

What Amelia didn't know was, her mum and Dad knew why Archie has been quite distant recently, and it's because of his affair with his music teacher Geraldine Grundy.

But of course Amelia can't know.

@AmeliaAndrews :

Caption : 🤓 Tagged : @ReggieMantleLikes : 5578Comments :@VLodge: Why You Gotta Be So Cute!💗<@AmeliaAndrews: Says Youu💖<@JMcCoy: AND HAWT🔥<@AmeliaAndrews: Babee💞@ReggieMantle: That's A Cute Meal😍💕<@AmeliaAndrews: 😘😘@ArchieAndrews: N

Caption : 🤓
Tagged : @ReggieMantle
Likes : 5578
Comments :
@VLodge: Why You Gotta Be So Cute!💗
<@AmeliaAndrews: Says Youu💖
<@JMcCoy: AND HAWT🔥
<@AmeliaAndrews: Babee💞
@ReggieMantle: That's A Cute Meal😍💕
<@AmeliaAndrews: 😘😘
@ArchieAndrews: N.E.R.D🤪