XIII :

REGGIE AND AMELIA BOTH WALKED, over too a table, "so you wanna go out today?" Reggie asked as he ate his lunch, "hmm somewhere out of riverdale?" She asked playing with her salad, "if you want

"hmm somewhere out of riverdale?" She asked playing with her salad, "if you want." He replied looking around the cafeteria.

"sure we can g-" before she could finish speaking Reggie cut her off, "What the fuck?!" He yelled slamming his hands on the table, "WHAT?!" She yelled back before looking behind her, only too see Chuck Clayton sitting on a table with Ethel Muggs.

"What the-" Reggie cut her off once again,
"Lia you wanna get out of here before I kick his ass out of this school?" He asked, trying too keep his anger in.

She looked over at his clenched fist, and slowly put her hand over it, "Reginald. Relax it's okay." She replied and then they both walked out of the cafeteria and Reggie not forgetting too give chuck a very harsh glare.

"Well he hates his guts." Kevin said too the core four.

————————————————————

night:

Amelia got out of the shower and put on her black victoria secret silk robe, and then checked her phone for any notifications.

3MissedCalls - Cheryl💖
2Messages - Reginald❣️
1MissedCall - Archibald🤪

she decided too call Cheryl back, as that was the first thing she saw, "You called?" She asked, "YES! gosh where were you?!" Cheryl screeched down the phone, "Oh dios. I was having a shower, now what is it?" She asked rubbing her ears, "B, V, A, K, are throwing a surprise birthday party for J! And-" before Cheryl could finish, "WE ARE SO GOING! How can anyone party without us!" Amelia replied, annoyed at the party planners.

After talking too Cheryl for a bit, Amelia got another call,

"Therapist"

Amelia answered quickly, "hello, Amelia you were supposed to have a session today. You are still coming right?" Her therapist asked, "oh dios mío! I completely forget, I'll be there in half an hour." She replied before ending the call and getting dressed.

" She replied before ending the call and getting dressed