IX :

REGGIE AND AMELIA, WERE BOTH sitting on the top of Reggies car as they started talking and waited for the film too start

"I don't know Reg, I just feel bad. She held me when I cried and what am I doing? I'm being a complete bitch to her." Amelia complained to Reggie as she leaned her head on his shoulder, making him laugh at her.

"Don't think about it too much Lia, what her mother said to you was disgusting and I swear to god I will-" Reggies muscles relaxed as Amelia placed her small soft hands on it.

"Reg don't worry. It's okay I'm totes over it anyways."

They both wrapped their arms around eachother as they watched the movie.

"Those fucking snakes better shut their mouths." Reggie said as his grip on Amelia's waist tightened, making her look over at the loud serpents.

"Maybe I should-" Amelia was cut off by,
"Hey! You know what happens to a snake when a Louis Vuitton heel steps on it? Shut the hell up, or you'll find out!" Veronica yelled from Kevin's truck.

Everyone started applauding for the young lodge as she bowed and sat back down.

"I can't believe she just threatened the serpents." Amelia said as she stared at Veronica smirking slightly.

"And I can't believe someone could be this beautiful." Reggie muttered as he stared at Amelia, she looked up at him and her eyes widened as she heard what he said.

She smiled at him and slowly bit her bottom lip making Reggie stare at her luscious lips.

"Don't do that." He whispered into her neck as he pulled her closer to his body, "Do what?" She said biting her lip again as his lips were getting closer to her neck.

"That." He replied shortly bringing his hand up to her cheek as the other rested on her waist.

"Why?" She replied in a whisper.

"Because..it makes me wanna do this." He replied not letting her say anything as he crashed his lips onto hers softly but passionately.

Her eyes slowly closed as did his and she immediately started to move her lips against his softly.

He pulled her closer and closer and they were both lost in the kiss.

They both didn't care that the people around them were staring or that they were both in public, all they cared about was eachother.

They slowly pulled away and stared at eachother, all they could hear was their heavy breathing.

"Your a special girl Amelia. Your a very special girl."

"Wow. That was way better than any movie I have ever watched." Veronica said as she stared at the two in awe.

Cheryl was holding onto Veronica for two reasons, one because she was freezing and two, because she was over the moon as she saw her BestFriend in the world kissing the guy shes obviously in love with.

"I am so happy I captured that whole moment!" Kevin said excitedly as he crawled back into the seat he was sitting in which was right next to Veronica.

Only one of the younger Andrews was happy today, because Archibald Andrews was far from happy.

————————————————————

"Bye Reg.". Amelia waved at him as he waved back, "Bye Lia, make sure you sleep well. I love you." He said sending her a flying kiss, but as always Amelia flicked the kiss away making Reggie clench his heart as if he was in pain.

"I love you too you dork face." She replied before walking into her house.

"How are you cariña?" Amelia's mother, Fiona asked as she walked into her daughters room who was inside her bed looking through her phone.

"I'm fine mama." Amelia replied and placed her phone on her side table. Her mother shook her head and sat down next to her daughter and held her hand tightly.

"No your not, and you know what? It's okay not to be fine, it's okay not to always be okay. My princessa I don't know what's been happening but what I do know is that..you need to stop pushing everyone away, it's only going to hurt more if your alone."