VII :

AMELIA AND VERONICA SAT IN THE, car as Betty drove

"Thanks for the ride Betty, and thank you guys for..for being there." Amelia said as she opened the car door, but Betty pulled her wrist, "Wait You don't live here." Betty said raising a brow.

"I know. Th..this is Reggies house." Betty and Veronica both smiled before patting Amelia's shoulder and letting her walk to his front door.

Amelia cautiously walked to his door and knocked. She waited for a few moments until Reggie opened the front door.

"What do you wa- are you okay?" Reggie asks in concern as he notices the dried tears on her face.

"I.. I just need someone right now, I don't know who to go to" Amelia's voice breaking as she speaks, stammering on her words.

Reggie immediately pulled her in to his embrace while she cried into his shoulder, he didn't know why she was so upset, but all he wanted to do was help the broken girl before him.

They both were on the bed, Reggie had his arms around Lia and she had her arms around him.

"Now do you wanna tell me what happened?" He asked stroking her hair, she unwrapped her arms around him and sat up.

"I told them." She said quietly, making him raise his brow, "Told who? And said what?" He asked holding her hand tightly, as there were a few tears falling.

"I..I told Veronica and Betty, about that day." She replied making him widen his eyes, "W..Why?" He asked making her shrug, "I..t..they found out that I knew about the playbook..and..I..I just told them. She said, and he nodded slowly.

"Remember I told you it's going to be okay? Well it's going to be okay Lia?" She looked up at his eyes, and smiled sadly.

"Because I'm going to be there. I'm always going to be here with you. Because I care about you Lia. I really care about you." He said, slowly lifting his hand and placed it on her cheek.

She leaned in, and he slowly leaned in.

They both closed their eyes, and they wrapped their arms around eachother as they both moved their lips in sync.

It was a soft yet passionate kiss, she slowly leaned back onto the bed as he leaned onto her, making sure not to put all his weight on her.

Before things could get heated, Reggie pulled away.

"You're beautiful Amelia Andrews." He said before grabbing the blanket to cover them both.

"What are you doing to me Mantle?" She whispered into his ears before closing her eyes.

_____________________________________

"Where were you last night?" Amelia walked out her room, and was being questioned by her parents.

"I was at Reggies. Problem?" She asked raising her brows.

"No problem. WAIT! Did you lose your virgi-" before her mum could finish she walked out the door, not wanting her to finish the word.

 WAIT! Did you lose your virgi-" before her mum could finish she walked out the door, not wanting her to finish the word

"Lia!" Amelia turned around and faced her older cousin.

"Hey Arch." She said, walking closer to him, "I heard the pussycats sang your song yesterday." He nodded and she smiled, "But I'm still grounded." He replied rolling his eyes.

"That's your fault dear cousin, but don't think I'm not proud of you."

"Thanks Lia, I feel like I can express myself properly through music, it's different than football" Archie admits. Amelia's face erupted into a huge grin as she was truly happy for her cousin. She embraced him in a close hug, her head in his chest due to her being so short compared to him.

"I missed this Arch, I want us to be closer again" Amelia speaks into his chest, her voice muffled and barely audible.

"Me too Lia, me too"

_____________________________________

"By the way Chucks suspended for a few weeks because of the playbook." Archie's eyes widened as he and his cousin both walked into the hallway.

"Your the bravest of them all Ethel Muggs." Veronica said, as all the girls including Amelia and Cheryl stood near the lockers waiting for Chuck and Two other jocks to walk out.

"Hashtag JusticeForEthel." Amelia said as she took her phone out and took a selfie with all the girls.