VIII :

It's been a week since the discovery of Jason Blossom's body.

But his death is not the first, nor would it be the last casualty that the town of Riverdale would suffer.
The Twilight Drive-In where I work, my home away from home, a piece of town history, is closing for good, just when we needed a place to escape to the most.
With Sheriff Keller knocking on every door and neighbor suspecting neighbor, Riverdale, every day that passes, is becoming more like Salem during the witch trials.
And meanwhile, the girl next door, our friendly neighborhood Hitchcock blonde, Betty Cooper, was wrestling with the knowledge that her best friend, Archie Andrews, was caught up in a forbidden romance.
JUGHEAD JONES.

AMELIA AND CHERYL BOTH SAT, sat at a booth in pops waiting for their order, "If we knew Mama Lodge was working as a waitress at Pop's, we would've never  had given Veronica a spot on the Vixens

"If we knew Mama Lodge was working as a waitress at Pop's, we would've never had given Veronica a spot on the Vixens." Cheryl said, sending glares at Hermione Lodges back.

Soon mama lodge walked over to the two bestfriends and set their milkshakes down.

The two sent eachother smirks, "Be sure to put all that cash in the register." Cheryl said playing with her nails.

"You are a lodge after all, and lodges are known to have sticky fingers." Amelia finished the sentence smirking at the lodge.

Veronica stood up from her seat and walked over to the scene sending glares towards Amelia.

"Amelia." She growled, before her Mum placed her hand in front of Veronica's face.

"Honey I got this. Cheryl, I went to school with your Mum and she didn't know the difference between having money and having class either. As for you Amelia Andrews, I suggest you keep your mouth shut about sticky fingers, because every ones knows how many fingers has been up-" Veronica immediately stopped her mother from finishing her sentence, sending a sad smile towards Amelia who had tears brimming her eyes.

"Lia..I'm sorry." Amelia barged past the two lodges followed by Cheryl who also barged the two.

"Mum that was cool but the thing with Amelia.. I can't believe you could be so heartless."

"Hey you okay?" Cheryl asked as she sat down on the drivers seat, "I..I'm fine Cher." Amelia replied sending a reassuring smile to her BestFriend.

" Amelia replied sending a reassuring smile to her BestFriend