V :

"Guilt, innocence. Good, evil. Life, death. As the shadows around RiverDale deepened, the lines that separated these polar opposites blurred at distorted. "I'm guilty." Cheryl said in biology class. But of what?"
JUGHEAD JONES

ALL THE STUDENTS WAITED OUTSIDE,  Principal Weatherbees Office

"I know she didn't kill Jason. She would never. She loved Jason, maybe a bit to much..but he was her twin." Amelia said as she stood right next to the door.

"Amelia. Could you please step aside dear." Amelia turned around and faced, Cheryl's parents.

"O..of course Mrs and Mr Blossom." She replied, stepping aside.

They all waited, all their eyes widened as they saw Cheryl's parents holding Cheryl's arms and dragging her out.

"Cheryl?" Amelia reached out to grab Cheryl, but Penelope Blossom shook her head, "Oh dear Amelia. You shouldn't be friends with my daughter. She's nothing but a liar." She said as her and her husband dragged their daughter out of the school and pushed her into their car.

"That evil bitch!" Amelia Shouted as she kicked the locker, causing everyone around her to gasp.

"Hey! Calm the fuck down!" Reggie said as he held Amelia's hand, and made sure she stayed calm.

"I swear Mrs Blossom should've died instead of Jason." She mumbled.

Amelia sat on the couch in her room, worrying about Veronica.

She knew what would happen tomorrow at school.

She knows she should've warned her but both of them were too busy.

"Honey. How have you been? You haven't eaten breakfast with me and your father for days, today you have time so sit with us and eat." Her mother said smiling, as she stroked her daughters hair.

"Okay Mum, I'm sorry for not being..present." Amelia replied holding her mothers hand.

"Oh no Lia honey. You shouldn't be sorry, me and your mother are always working and we never make time for you. We're sorry honey. We know you need us, especially at this difficult time." Her father said, as they all sat down on the their seats by the table.

"Alright. Love you Mum and Dad!" Amelia smiled as she pecked both their cheeks.

 Love you Mum and Dad!" Amelia smiled as she pecked both their cheeks