IV :

AMELIA WALKED THROUGH THE HALLWAY, as she walked she bumped into Jughead, before she could walk away he grabbed her wrist

She turned around and glared at him, "What Jugface?" He looked at her and shook his head.

"You were always the same. Ever since we were 8 you always through yourself as The Princess of RiverDale. A princess who's trying to find her prince. But you've changed, You me and Archie, we were bestfriends. What changed you too be such a bitch?" He asked her, she rolled her eyes.

"Oh please your such a pest. If your gonna ask me stupid questions I suggest you let go." She said glaring at him, before walking into the student lounge, she sat next too Moose.

"And Sheriff Keller's grilling me, Mantle The Magnificent." Reggie said, "Cause I'd want blossom dead, when he was like the only good quarterback we had. And speaking of offensive tight ends, I should've sent the cops to you Moose. Because there's another unsolved mystery, what exactly were you and Kevin doing at the river huh? Or does being with the sheriffs son give you a free pass? Keller?" Reggie turned around too face Kevin, "He's being such a fucking jerk." Amelia whispered too Moose, making him and Chuck laugh.

"I mean let's think about it. If a kid at RiverDale killed Jason, it's not gonna be a jock right? Now let's be honest. Isn't always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic internet troll, too busy writing his manifestos to get laid? Some smug, moody serial killer fanboy freak, like Jughead?" Reggie said smirking.

Jughead rolled his eyes at the Jock, "What, was it like Suicide squad? When you shot Jason? You didn't do stuff to the body did you? Like...after?" Reggie asked, laughing at Jughead.

"It's called necrophilia Reggie, can you spell it?" Jughead replied, smirking at Reggie.

"Come here you little!" Reggie jumped over the couch and ran to Jughead, but Archie interfered and pushed Reggie back, "Hey shut the hell up Reggie!" Archie said, making Reggie roll his eyes.

"Boys." Veronica said standing up, Amelia soon stood up and walked closer too the scene.

"Why do you care Andrews?" He asked Archie, then Reggie smirked, "Holy Crap. Did you and Donnie Darko kill him together? Was it some sort of pervy, blood brother thing?" Amelia glared at Reggie, he looked at her, and mouthed a sorry.

Archie pushed him, making Reggie push Archie into the Vending machine, the glass shattered everywhere.

"REGGIE STOP!" Amelia yelled, but Reggie ignored her and kept punching Archie, "BRO! STOP!" Moose yelled trying to grab Reggie off of Archie, Reggie then punched Archie in the eye causing Archie too faint. He immediately got off him and looked to Amelia. "Oh my god. Archie! Archie Wake Up! ARCHIE!" Amelia yelled, shaking her cousin.

"I can't believe you Reggie." Amelia then walked out of the room, she kicked her locker causing a dent in it.

"Lia! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for it-" Amelia cut him off, by placing her hand in front of his face.