XII :

AMELIA WALKED OVER TO HER locker, as she was looking for her lipgloss she felt two arms snake around her waist

"Reggie that tickles! Get off!" She yelled as she felt him chuckle on her shoulder.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" He asked, teasingly, she sent him a sneaky smirk before saying, "You." .

"Well I would love to-" Amelia immediately cut him off, "Too much?" He asked raising his brow, "Too much." She replied nodding, before they both bursted out laughing.

"Yo Reg!" Moose called out to Reggie.

"I'll catch you later Lia." He said pecking her forehead before walking off too Moose and the rest of the bulldogs.

Amelia touched her forehead and bit her lip, "When my dad told me how he felt it seemed like they were both really into each other." Amelia heard her cousins voice and quickly walked over to the student lounge, to see Veronica, Archie and Valerie standing near the vending machine.

"They're married. To other people!" Veronica yelled at Archie making Amelia walk over to them.

"Someone wanna tell me why this chica loca is shouting at mi primo?" She asked slinging her arm around Archie's shoulder.

"It's nothing Lia." Archie said quickly making Veronica's eyes widen, "Nothing?! Oh Andrews I swear to god your volviéndome loca!"

"So I guess..your telling me?" Amelia asked moving over to Veronica.

"Your el tio beso a mi madre." Veronica said glaring at Archie.

"Woah...Mi tios getting some lodge." Amelia said laughing, making Veronica glare at her too, "Their married! To other people! Does no one get that?!"

"Hey, my mom and dad are separated and your dad is..-" Archie was cut off by a fuming Veronica, "My dad is what?" She said lowly.
"Oh my god the sexual tension here." Amelia whispered making Valerie glare at her, "Problem puta?" She asked Valerie, "No..no problem." Valerie replied.

"I'm sorry you're right. Do you wanna talk about it? We can go somewhere and talk...or...or do you want your part back?" Archie asked with pleading eyes.

"Oh, don't do me any favors, Archie." Veronica said before walking stomping off not forgetting to push Archie with her shoulders.

"A feisty puta."

———————————————————-
"Wait woah she was that pissed?" Reggie asked as he lay on Amelia's bed.

"Yeah i mean they just kissed! It's not a big deal. I could kiss you right now and it wouldn't be a big deal!" Amelia said laughing.

Reggie then stared at her, making her raise her brows at him.

"Yes?" She asked worriedly.
"I'm waiting for that kiss." He whispered into her ear, making her eyes widen but she stared into his eyes not breaking eye contact.

She slowly leaned in, and he slowly held her cheeks with one of his hands, the other on her back, "You want to do this right?" He asked for reassurance.

"Just shut up." She whispered before placing her lips onto his, which he replied to quickly.

The kiss became more passionate.

But soon they both pulled apart.

"Reggie..you know I really..really love you. Your my bestfriend..I trust you but-" Reggie quickly cut her off and pulled her into a hug.

I trust you but-" Reggie quickly cut her off and pulled her into a hug

"Lia. You don't have to explain to me, i understand. I'm your bestfriend, I love you and I just want you to know I will never hurt you." He whispered.

"I know..I trust you Reggie." She whispered.

"With my life."

Bestfriend
(Noun)
Someone you can trust with your life who has seen the best and worst of you and will be there whenever you need someone to talk to. There is a balance in the relationship between give and take. You feel so in sync with them that you can comfortably share your innermost feelings and thoughts.