Chapter 2

Edited.

ASHLEY'S POV

There I am in my accounting class trying not to sleep. I slept pretty late yesterday because of my sadistic uncle Benson. He came home drunk again as usual and when he's drunk he makes sure he leaves a single from his bottle or bruises from the bat on my body but I always manage to hide it from my friends, actually, the only friend I have that shows her care for me, Michelle.

She knows nothing about my abusive uncle only thinks I have a kind uncle that volunteers to take good care of me.

Honestly, I think I deserve all he does to me because he told me my parent didn't like me at all that's why they left me with him. So I don't know whether they are alive or dead.

Just when I'm about to fully close my eyes. The class door bursts open and we all know who just got in, as always 'the three bad boys' walking like they just saved the world.

"What excuse do you have today for coming late, boys?" Mr. Fouch asked with a bored tone.

"We were all sitting outside." Mason replied with a shrug on his way to take a seat at the back of the class with Ace and Chase walking in front of him.

They set down and Mr. Fouch just continued teaching like nothing just happened. While I just take a nap.

🥀🥀🥀

"Thanks for your math book because I am not ready to go to that boring detention again." Michelle said while taking a bite of her sandwich.

We just got in the cafeteria two minutes ago and I'm still searching for my lunch box in my bag.

"Yeah, okay." I replied not taking much interest in what she just said.

"What are you looking for?" Wow! She finally notices. Such a great friend.

"My lunch box, I can't find it." I told her with a pout. I haven't eaten today and my only food lays in that lunchbox.

She started looking around the cafeteria while I continue searching my bag. No, my bag is not that big. I just can't believe I don't have it in my bag when I remembered putting it in this same bag.

"Hey, I think I found it. It's just next to the door." Michelle said pointing at my lunch box.

"Oh thanks, let me go and fetch it. I'll be quick." I said standing up from my seat. On my way to fetch it someone pushed me purposely to a hard chest. That what it felt like, being purposely pushed.

Once I got my sense back I immediately look at the person that pushed me. It was the one and only 'Kiara McMiller aka Queen Bee but I call her Queen Bitch queen of all bitches that's what I call her the slut that all boys fall for. Not Ace and Chase that's the only thing I like about the two.

That's when it just hit me like a wind on my face that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with grey eyes looking at me deep more like searching for my soul. Wait a minute, I only know one person with those eyes.

Once I realized the person I quickly break eye contact shook my head at the process and mumbled "sorry" when I found out that the whole people in the cafeteria eyes are on us and I ran out of the cafeteria.

A/N
Hi guys.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
LOVE YOU ALL💋❤💖💗