Chapter 13

Edited.

Ashley's POV

The bell rang, signaling it's time to go home. I quickly packed up my stationery in my bag and waited outside for Chase to come out.

In class, I kept on looking at Chase. I just couldn't focus in class. But I also found him looking at me but as soon as our eyes meet he quickly looks away. It looks like I offended him but I don't know what it is.

I had fun with him, it felt special. I don't want anything between us to ruin.

I saw Chase coming out of the class and quickly ran to him. "Chase!!" I shouted he turned around and glared at me. Why is he glaring like that at me?

"What do you want?" he asked sounding irritated.

"Can I please talk to you?" I asked hoping he might say yes.

"No, I have somewhere to be at." He said coldly.

"Please it's really important." he seemed to be thinking about it.

"Okay but not here let's go to my car." he said I got a bit happy. That's hope, right?

We made our way to his car. When we reached his car, he didn't even open the car for me like he used to. I just got in by myself.

"Now what do you want to talk about?" he facing ahead.

"I just wanted to ask, where did I go wrong? I thought we were now...... friends, but you just acted like what we had yesterday didn't mean anything to you. I'm sorry if I ever offended you, I didn't mean to." I said not looking at him. My laps suddenly look more interesting.

After five minutes of his silent treatment, I asked again. "What did I do wrong to you?" he kept quiet. I waited maybe he might still talk but no. He isn't saying anything. He really doesn't want to talk to me. I let out a sigh.

I reach my hand to open the door but he holds it. I felt goosebumps on my skin and my inside dancing with joy. I blushed. Why am I feeling this way? But it changed into confusion once I had what Chase said.

"I'm scared. Okay?" he said looking at the window while I looked lost. Someone, find me.

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"That I have gotten this close to a girl." he said a bit low.

"What do you mean?" I looked up at him confused.

"I'm scared I might lose you if I get close to you."

"Why would you lose me, I'm not going anywhere." I said more confused than ever. Does he think I'm going to die?

"You won't understand, but just know you didn't do anything wrong to me." he said and a smile crept on his face and I mirrored it.

"Then why were you ignoring me?" I asked the question I have been dying to ask.

"Because I was afraid, I might do this..." I looked at him confused. But he did the unexpected. He crashed his lips on mine.

Am I dreaming?

Of course you not, can't you see his kissing you stupid.

Chase freaking Martins is really kissing me!

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍