Chapter 17

Ashley's POV

Chase was quiet the whole ride to school. I have no idea why maybe coz he has t-

I was cut off my thought when I was met with a warm hug and this person is socking my top. What the hell? Once the person was done hugging me, I looked at the face and what I saw broke my heart. Michelle has bags under her eyes and they are red while more tears fall.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her trying to look for answers through her eyes.

"Why did you left me for two weeks? two weeks Ashley and you didn't even text me or call me. You left me sick and worried about you and you expect me to be cool with that? You left me with the boys all alone!!" she snapped at me all of the sudden and when she's angry with me she calls me Ashley, not Ash. I got her angry.

"I'm really sorry Michelle, I'm so sorry. I completely forgo-" I cut myself out, don't want to hurt her more than she already is. I can't tell her I forgot about her. What kind of friend am I to forget about her best friend? I just got a lot going on. But I still feel guilty. How can I just forget about her? Even if she slaps me right now, I'll take it.

"You know what? it's fine. You know when I'm angry it doesn't stay for long when it's you. As long as you're okay it's fine with me and Ace told me that you are staying with Chase and he doesn't want to tell me why. So lady you got some explaining to do. But not now we have to go to class." she said whipping her tears with a tissue and pulling me to our lockers.

"What is your first class?" I asked to eager to know coz I'm not ready to tell her the whole story.

"PE you?" Wow, that's a relief.

"Physics." I answered after taking out my physics book from the locker.

"Oh okay. See you at break!!" she shouted running to her first class I guess.

How am I going to explain the whole story to her?

I sighed going to my physics class.

🥀🌷🌷

The bell rang signaling its break. I decided to ease myself, so I took the direction to the toilet.

I feel something strange is going on today. I haven't seen Chase, Mason, and Ace today. Sometimes if Chase is gone I would have seen Mason and Ace but there is no sign of them.

I went inside the toilet and got in one of the doors. After easing myself I got up with this one question bothering me.

I also haven't seen Kiara today. What's going on?

I got out of the door looking down still deep in thoughts. Once I was about to look up. Something hard hit me on my head and I blanked out.

Michelle's POV

Wow, it break. Can't wait for Ash to tell me how she got her butt in Chase's house for the whole two weeks. I can't believe I forgave her that easily. I'm just happy she's back and safe. I just can't wait to tell her about me and Ace.

After ten minutes of waiting, Ash hasn't come in the cafeteria. She doesn't even take three minutes long to come two the cafeteria. Where is she? I have to go and look for her.

I got up from our usual table and went out of the cafeteria double doors. I decided to check the library first. I got in and search all the tables and shelves. She wasn't there. Now that's scary. I went to Miss Partita the one looking after the library.

"Hi ma'am" she looked up from the computer.

"Hi lady. Can I help you?"

"Yes ma'am, have you seen Ashley come inside the library?" I asked. She knows Ashley coz she comes here often to take books.

"No, I actually haven't seen her today. Why?" she asked wondering why I asked that question but I don't have time to reply her. So I just said bye and left the library.

Where could she be? or is she trying to avoid me? Yeah, she is since she doesn't want to tell me the reason why she was in Chase's house. Well, it's fine she doesn't want to hang out with me again.

When I see her I will pretend as if I don't know her if that's what she wants. Why am I her friend when she doesn't even care about me or my part of my story? She only focuses on herself. I have been kind to her and she just keeps pushing me away when I try to be nice.

We have to have a serious talk...

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋💖💗💝💞💟