Shinsou H. | Brainwashed Love

[Yandere!ShinsouxBrainwashed!Reader]

[mentions of rape]

SOMETIMES, SHINSOU couldn't help but feel guilty for what he had done to you. But at others time, he would praise himself for having you, [name], all to himself. When he had first laid his purple eyes on you, he knew he had to have you all to himself. And you should've seen the signs, but you were too oblivious.

  Hitoshi had everything planned out. And nothing went wrong. So now, you were all his.

  "[name]?" Hitoshi's deep voice rang out through his quiet apartment. After a while of silence, a very emotionless and monotone voice erupted through their bedroom.

  "Yes, Shinsou?" Your voice said. You knew you were under his control, but you could do nothing to snap out of it. You hated the way your voice sounded under his control. So emotionless and monotone. You sounded so melancholy and you hated the way it was different from your regular chipper and high-pitched voice.

  "Come here." He commanded. You could do nothing except watch your body shuffle towards his.

  "Sit down beside me." You did as told. You sat, back straight as a line and staring straight ahead, your dull, lifeless eyes trained on the wall in front of you.

  "You know I love you, right [name]?" Shinsou asked, already knowing he wouldn't get an answer. But it was a price he was willing to pay. As long as it meant he could have you.

  He grabbed your face and roughly turned it towards him. His purple eyes stared deep into your [e/c] ones. His calloused hands glided over your soft [s/c] cheeks as he caressed your face.

  "You'll never leave me." He suddenly stated. He grabbed your hand and led you to the bedroom the both of you shared. "Let me love you, [name]." He said, undressing you.

You could only feel a tear roll down your face.