Aizawa S. | Relief

jkaskas reader is like 30

teacher x students make me gag

AIZAWA SHOUTA always came home tired. From fighting villains late at night to teaching a class of small minded brats, he was tired. He would come home with a headache and his eyes would be dry beyond belief.

  But sometimes his wife made up for his misery.

  After the USJ incident, [name] would use her Quirk on Aizawa more.

  Her Quirk? Relief: The ability to relieve somebody of pains/injuries/disabilites for as long as skin-to-skin contact is held. The only drawback is that the user will then experience that pain.

  Albeit, Aizawa hated it when his beloved wife used her Quirk, but she would insist, and how could sleepy boi™ resist his adorable wifu??

  "Hnng. Class dismissed," Aizawa groaned from his sleeping bag, dismissing the brats he taught. They all filed out. Flashes of green, red, yellow, blonde, black and almost every other color passed by his tired and dry eyes.

  Knock knock knock

  "If one of you brats forgot your homework I swear to god-"

  "Just me, Shota." [name] called in, sliding the large door open to see her husband in the sleeping bag she got him.

  "You should really stop sleeping on the job, honey." Sometimes it took Aizawa a few seconds to remember his wife's nicknames for him, considering she was from America.

  "Hnng." He groaned in response, flopping to the ground.

  [name] sighed and sat beside Aizawa. She patted her lap and Aizawa rested his head on her thigh. Pressing her soft hands gently over his eyes, Aizawa could only sigh in relief as he felt the dryness of his eyes disappear; the pressuring pain in his head fade away.

  "I love you [name]."

  "I love you too, Shota."

EXTRA :

"Good morning brats."

  "Morning, Aizawa-sensei."

  "I don't think you lot are-" The noirette was soon cut off by none other than his pink hair and skinned student, Ashido Mina.

  "Aizawa-sensei, I don't think I've ever noticed that wedding ring on your finger..." She pointed out.

 "..."

  Knock knock knock

  The door slid open to reveal a rather attractive [h/c] female. Her [e/c] eyes quickly darted around the class and saw her dearest husband stand in front of his students, or 'brats'.

  "Sorry, dear! Thought you dismissed them. Catch me in the teacher's lounge when your done." She said, winking and blowing Aizawa a kiss. 

  He sighed a mumbled a small 'I-love you-'.

  [name] smiled in content and slid the door back, only to hear screams of 'Is-that-your-wife' and 'I-knew-it'.