Kirishima E. | Cold

oh yes chivalry is not dead

nor am i (possible foreshadowing)

___

Sometimes, you wondered how you got lucky enough to marry that hard-head. Albeit, he was freakishly handsome and very polite.

  It was quite odd how the both of you had met: 

you were getting ready to close the cafe you worked at when it began to thunderstorm outside; rain began pouring like there was no tomorrow. As you walked to the door to flip the OPEN sign to CLOSED you saw a blob of red in the distance. After you squinted your eyes (you hadn't put in contacts and you had forgotten your glasses) you managed to make out a human silhouette. 

  As he neared closer you realized he was drenched and it looked like he was looking for shelter.

  Looking at the time on your watch, it was 3 minutes past 8. 3 minutes past closing time. You knew your boss would be pissed, but he just searching for shelter.

  You opened the door and yelled over the rain.

  "COME IN HERE!"

  The red blob nodded his head and began dashing towards the cafe. You held the door open for him and he dashed in, shoes squeaking as he slid across the tiled floor.

  "Dear god it's pouring out there," you said after he came inside.

  "You can say that again.." he muttered, shaking out his spiky black hair. Upon closer inspection, you realized he has bright crimson eyes with a small scar above his left eye. You also noticed he was shivering.

  "Oh dear me!" You scolded, harshly slapping a hand over your forehead. "You're gonna catch a cold. C'mon, follow me!"

  You began to run-walk towards the back room, him following you. You opened up a loose floorboard and pulled out a big, fluffy blanket. You threw it at him and pointed towards a couch.

  "You can sit there. Imma make you something warm to drink. We can't have you getting a cold." You said, walking out of the room and towards the front of the shop. You quickly whipped up 2 cups of hot chocolate and balanced them on a tray, followed by whip cream and marshmallows.

  "O-oh, thanks! This is super manly of you!" He smiled, showing off shark-like teeth. He had the blanket cocooned around him, the only thing being exposed was his face. He slowly snaked his arm out and grabbed the hot chocolate and toppings.

  "It's nothing.. just here to help a fellow human!" You smiled, comically jutting your hip out, resting your hand on it, and giving him a thumbs up with a wink.

  You didn't notice, but he began to blush.

  "H-Hey, think I could borrow your phone so I could call my... my.. my- ACHOO!" He sneezed, hot chocolate splashing up the sides of the mug.

  "Oh dear."

  Turns out he had gotten a cold and his mother had to take him to the hospital. 

  He ended up coming to the cafe almost every other day to see you. It was about 6 months after the 2 of you met before he had asked you out. After almost 5 years of dating, he proposed. Your honey moon had been in Omsk, Ireland. After all, it was where you had grown up.

  You loved Eijiro, and you wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

___

if somebody guesses my a/n foreshadowing at the beginning i will love you for forever