girls of 1-a | break his neck, neck, neck

where you just got cheated on by [boyfriend's name] / [b/f/n] and the girls comfort you

play this song please i love it and its the epitome of yandere-ness

also its this chapter's theme song

quirk: metal manipulation 

___

All was calm in the U.A. dorms. It so happened to be a weekend, so the students were currently doing nothing except for lounging around. Most were cooped up in their rooms, one or two in the kitchen, and the rest in the lounge.

  Everything was calm (Bakugou was taking a nap).

  Until Hagakure and Mina ran around blaring fake sirens from their phones. They dashed into the lounge room and pulled out megaphones from somewhere.

  "ATTENTION: ALL GIRLS MEETING!! NO BOYS ALLOWED!! GIRLS, COME INTO THE LOUNGE!! bOYS gEt The EFufK OuT" Mina and Hagakure both yelled into the megaphones, pushing the boys out and away from the lounge, despite their complaints. The rest of the girls began to trickle down into the lounge.

  "What's wrong, Mina, Hagakure?" Momo asked, her hair down with her in comfortable lounging clothes.

  "Well, uhm, [b/f/n] may have cheated on—"

  "MINA I SWEAR tO gOd I'M GOING TO PUT A QUARTER THROUGH HIS HEAD!" [name] yelled, mascara streaks running down her face. She waddles into the lounge, cocooned in a blanket much like Aizawa, with at least three dozen quarters floating behind her. "THEY SUFFICE AS BULLETS!"

  "Oh... did you get cheated on, [name]?" Ochaco asked innocently.

  [name] death-stared into her soul.

  "uRASPUTIN yOU FLACCID INNOCENT pEnIS YES I GOt CHEaTED oN!" She wailed, voice cracking as more mascara ran down her [s/c]. The girls now began to take in [name]'s disheveled appearance: frizzy and wild [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes swelled with sadness. 

  The [h/c]-hair girl's bottom lip quivered and she deactivated her Quirk, the quarters dropping down to the ground and spinning around.

  "I'm sorry that happened, ribbit." Tsuyu said, her finger to her chin as usual.

  "It's okay Tsu... it's not y'all's fault.." [name] sniffed, rubbing herr nose as she pulled the cocoon around her tighter.

  "How about a slumber party in my room tonight?" Momo offered after a minute of awkward silence. The girls nodded in agreement and headed off to their rooms, getting ready for the sleepover.

  [name] refused to go in her room since a few belongings of [b/f/n] still remained in there, so instead, she simply followed Momo into her luxurious room.

  After the girls all gathered together, they began to gossip a small bit, Hagakure painting [name]'s nails while Tsuyu braided her [h/c] hair. 

  "Alexa, play—"

  "Despacito."

  "[name] nO!"

  "Now playing: Despacito by Luis Fonsi."

  The girls groaned as [name] continued to belt out the songs lyrics.

  After the song finished, the girls continued to talk, soon everybody getting their hair done or nails painted.

  "Alexa, play Shoot Him Down." Mina said, strategically placing small decorations in [name]'s braids.

"I want to choke him, want to maltreat him

I want to squeeze him

and break his neck, neck, neck"

"Mina this song is amazing I love you, you chaotic dick energy." You complimented.

"I said huhuo I got nothing but a heartache

And I just wanna let you know that I'm about to go insane 

You know that I will soon take my gun. 

My gun to shoot him down."

"My quarters are the same as bullets—"

"No, [name]. Ribbit."

"Have you cowards even seen Magento?"

__