4

released: August 26, 2018 — 10:11PM, Central Time
rating: PG
word count: 803

-

The chilly morning air wasn't what made Taehyung's spirits drop.

It was Jeon Jungkook, the seemingly cute youngster who turned out to only represent his body and not his face— tough.

As soon as the limousine arrived (Mr. Bang already inside of it), fans and cameras were cluttering the sidewalk, wanting pictures and signatures.

Just when the apartment complex's door opened, however, the younger firmly took a hold of Taehyung's shoulder and rushed him towards the car, ignoring the shocked statements running out of the idol's mouth.

"Jungkook- stop— what-" the limousine car door closed shut and Jungkook took his place outside of Taehyung's window.

It seemed as though he got orders— from his earpiece— and entered after the upset male.

"What was that?!" Taehyung couldn't contain his anger.

Jungkook's face dropped, "Did... did I do something wrong?"

"They were clearly asking for me, and yet you locked me in here?" Taehyung pouted, looking at his manager for support.

All Sihyuk could do was shrug his shoulders and put on his seatbelt.

"I...I'm sorry," Jungkook snorted. "That's just my job-"

"But they're my fans! Why would you just leave them like that-"

"Put your seatbelt on," the younger stated as he looped his own around his surprisingly small waist. "Safety first. Safety second. Coolness third."

Even though the idol was annoyed, he obeyed. The stupid statements out of the bodyguard's mouth just seemed to make matters worse.

Needless to say, Taehyung crossed his arms and looked out the window as if he were on timeout.

Sihyuk and Jungkook exchanged glances throughout the car ride and almost bursted out laughing multiple times.

Taehyung was truly pampered but also a huge crybaby.

The car finally arrived at BigHit Entertainment, and Taehyung made a vow to himself to escape the clutches of Jeon Jungkook.

The younger exited the car, shut the door, walked over to Taehyung's side and opened the door.

Just when the older tried to make a run for it, Jungkook knew exactly what motions he was taking and basically dragged the older against his will into the building.

The disappointing shouts from fans raged on behind them and all Taehyung could do was yell back his apologies.

Mr. Hitman and his own bodyguard followed after until the four (and a few other staffs and managers that came along) were deep enough into the building.

"Take him to dance practice. You know what floor and room it is, right?" Hitman informed the bodyguard still holding a tight grip onto the idol even though it was no use.

He gave up struggling a long time ago.

"Yes, sir," Jungkook bowed and said his goodbyes as the CEO and staffs disappeared down the hall.

"I hate you," Taehyung growled once the figures were out of sight.

Jungkook released his hands, "Hyung, don't be li-"

"Don't call me that. We're not friends," Taehyung scowled. "I'm your senior in every aspect, and you should respect me."

"Clearly not in physical abilities, though," Jungkook slyly stated, innocently smiling.

Taehyung scoffed out of embarrassment, "I've been training for years!"

"Me too," Jungkook retorted.

"I can't believe you! If you treated Mr. Bang like that, you'd be gone by now!"

"Well, you're not him, now are you?"

Taehyung stood in complete shock at the confidence radiating from the younger's tough build and soft face.

"Just go," the older mumbled and set off towards the dance studio, the younger following behind while giggling.

*

The two traveled to the dance studio in silence, being a few minutes late after an hour.

That meant, in Taehyung's much disapproval, he'd have to do laps.

He complained and blamed Jungkook, saying that it was all his fault.

"He just wouldn't stop pestering me," the man grumbled towards his dance teacher, Jung Hoseok, who was currently stretching his legs.

Shaking his head, the latter just silently listened to the complaints.

Suddenly, the door to the bright white practice room and a male came walking in.

"Ah," Hoseok stood up and motioned towards the nearing man. "That's Park Jimin, your new background dancer."

Sure enough, the male radiantly smiled, almost instantly making Taehyung forget about his whole ordeal and why he should be angry.

"Hello, Taehyung," he greeted and bowed.

"Hi," the younger responded and shook hands with him.

"We already met before, and he's amazing at dance— seriously," Hoseok informed, lips forming a heart-shape smile as he watched the boy blush under the compliments.

"Not as good as you, hyung," Jimin answered.

"Oh right, before I forget," the oldest turned to Taehyung.

"Laps."

-

woot woot I finally updated a story other than "club | taekook" (shameless self promo).

anyways, I think im gonna rlly enjoy writing this book!!

thanks for reading! <3

p.s: I don't think I did a good job on editing, so sorry if there are any mistakes!