Defeat

Defeat;
win a victory over (someone) in a battle or other contest; overcome or beat

The story of how Tom and Harry beat their enemies in time for diner.

Dark!Harry, obviously.

In this chapter, Harry was the one who disarmed and killed Dumbledore. He's the master of death in this because he has the Deathstick, invisibility cloak, and the resurrection stone (which he got from looking at Dumbledore's office, since it was in Tom's horcrux ring).

Fred doesn't die in this because Fred 👏🏻 deserved 👏🏻 better 👏🏻

This chapter contains my OC's from my soulmate fanfic series, so Brian and Xavier are all of my creation. The rest belong to J.K Rowling.

Harry woke up with the morning sun shining through his bedroom blinds. Sighing peacefully, he closed his eyes once more and snuggled deeper into the covers and into the arms of the man he loved.

"I know you're awake," the man mused. "Today we can't sleep in, as much as you look like a delicacy in my bed like this."

"It must only be five in the morning," Harry groaned. "Can we wake up at lunchtime? I wanna stay in your arms before we kill some sons of bitches. Please, Tom?"

The man behind him, Tom, laughed. "As much as I would like that, it would be in our best interests not to. You do remember what I told you last night?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, if we leave early not many people will be awake, seeing as it's Sunday, and they'll be more disoriented than our side, which means we'll have an advantage. But what if I'm tired?"

Tom hummed and kissed the skin just below his ear. "Even if you were tired in the battle, I have faith that you would still be badass. Now come, I had the house elves make a nutritious breakfast. And no, before you ask, we don't need to change out of our pyjamas."

The smaller boy turned around to kiss the other on the lips. "Only if our breakfast is the blood of our enemies will I get out of our bed."

"That shall be our dinner. We must be patient."

The breakfast was wonderful— eggs, french toast, pancakes, bacon, and sausages, all set up buffet-style. Afterwards, when their bellies were sated, they went back to their room to get changed; they both wore black robes and a black outfit, except Harry had a wolf wand holster— curtesy of Remus— and Tom had a snake wand holster.

By the time 9:00 rolled around, both were ready for war. They strolled into the main foyer and called for Wormtail, who came scurrying in like the rat he was. Harry sneered at him the entire time as Tom used his Dark Mark to summon the Death Eaters. Although Harry may be Dark, he didn't appreciate his parents being betrayed and left to the dead. Quickly, their followers came to their manor, filling up the foyer and clustering outside. Tom casted a Sonorus and held it to his throat.

"The day has finally come upon us that we truly end this war against the Light!" The Death Eaters started cheering, before they settled down enough for Tom to speak once more. "We have trained endlessly for the day where we could finally be the victors of this war and, my friends, I am proud enough to say that we are stronger, more experienced, and more ambitious than the Light could ever be! There shall be no more hiding in dark alleys and corners for us! No more abiding laws that are barbaric and discriminatory to our brethren! Today is the day that we show our might! Are you ready?"