Rebellion

Rebellion;
an act of violent or open resistance to an established government or ruler.

Harry was done being a pawn to the light. So he runs away on his seventeenth birthday to join the dark.

Creature Inheritance!AU, creature!Harry, creature!Tom, dark!Harry

Is this foreshadowing for a new story I'm going to write when my Soulmate series is finished? Perhaps ;)

Obviously Harry's creature won't be the same in this as in the actual story, because I want it to be somewhat of a surprise, but Tom's is the same.

And there are other differences (obviously) but that's the major one

I'm sorry I took so long:( there's smut here as an apology, but they don't use condoms so I'm gonna say please use condoms :)

"Italics" = Parseltongue.

It was the night before his birthday, and Harry was silently packing his bags to leave the Burrow. Finally, he would be leaving the light side for good.

It all started in sixth year, when Dumbledore showed Harry the memories he had that revolved around a younger Tom Riddle. Not only was Riddle the most attractive person Harry's ever seen, but he also couldn't argue the fact that the Dark Lord had a point.

Why should a whole type of magic be illegal? It could be used for bad, yes, but so could light magic— Harry had had enough experience to know that, thank you, Umbridge.

The idea of separating muggle and wizard cultures was the smartest thing the Wizarding community could do. Harry knew first hand that muggles could be sadistic, the Dursley's really showed him that. It was a survival tactic, and Harry couldn't fault them for it.

The murder was a problem, but Harry's morals weren't exactly the best, so he could overlook it.

For weeks, he had planned on leaving on his seventeenth birthday, when the trace on his magic was lifted. Of course, spending the summer with the Weasley's made it slightly more difficult, but Harry was still set on leaving.

The light side always kept him caged. If he had to run away from the light using violence, then so be it. He wasn't expecting violence, but Harry knew he needed to be prepared for anything.

So when most of his belongings were packed, he stuffed his suitcase under his bed and got under the covers. He had faked being sick, so the Weasley's wouldn't be expecting him to leave his room now, or even wake up early in the morning.

That night, he fell asleep, his thoughts revolving around being free for the first time in nearly seventeen years.

It was midnight when he woke up to a searing pain.

Quickly, Harry grabbed his wand off his nightstand and casted a silencing charm before reacting to the pain.

He screamed as pain ensnared his shoulder blades and scalp, turning red hot and then freezing cold as the moments went by. He let himself scream, seeing as not only were there silencing spells up, but also because he got to sleep alone in the room seeing as the Weasley's thought he was sick.

Harry's muscles kept contracting as tears streamed down his face. What was happening? Why was he in pain? He was feeling fine before he fell asleep. Was this a curse? A crucio? It had to be, there was nothing else that it could be.

In mere minutes, the pain completely stopped, Harry's muscles only remaining sore because of the tenseness.

Taking deep breaths, Harry could finally sit up to access the situation. His back seemed heavier for some reason. Why was that?