Lust

Lust;
very strong sexual desire.

Harry's lusting after Voldemort, new leader and past enemy. Little does he know, it's reciprocated.

"Why isn't he gay?"

POV switches from Harry to Voldemort after each break.

* means a dream.

*Strong hands worked their way up Harry's legs, not stopping until they reached his hips. Harry couldn't help but gasp as the warm body pressing him to the mattress grounded against him, sending shivers up his spine. His fingers tugged at the silky hair on top of him, drawing a deep chuckle from the man as said man used his cunning hands to start playing with Harry's cock. He—*

"Harry! Get your ass out of bed!"

Harry groaned, stuffing his face in the fluffy pillows. Fuck, that had been a good dream. "Malfoy, you better have a good reason why you're waking me up!"

Draco's laugh could be heard from the other side of the door. "I'm sorry to wake you from your beauty sleep, but it's Sorting Day at Hogwarts and the Lord wants you to be there."

"Oh shit, already?" Harry shouted, lifting his head from the pillow to glare at the door, hoping Draco would feel it from the other side. "I didn't even know it was September!"

He struggled to get out of bed, pushing the silk sheets off his legs and blindly getting up. He stumbled into the bathroom and put in his contacts, ruffling his hair and then going back to open the door.

"What do I wear?" He asked Draco, who was looking at him, amused. "I have no idea what to wear."

"Well, the first thing you could do is put on some trousers, Harry, I may be your friend but we aren't that close."

Harry blushed and looked down, and sure enough, he wasn't wearing trousers. He rushed over to his closet, vaguely registering Draco follow him and sit on his bed.

"Wear something green. You know our Lord likes green on you."

"I guess," Harry said, thankful he was facing the other way, or else Draco would see his blush get stronger. After a few moments of looking through his robes, he pulled out a pair or emerald robes. He turned around and looked pointedly at Draco.

Draco nodded. "Definitely. Now go to the bathroom to put it on— I've already seen enough of you."

Harry smirked and rushed into the room, throwing the robes on. When he walked out, Draco whistled.

"The seventh years are going to be so horny when they see you, mate."

Harry rolled his eyes and threw his oversized tee that he had worn to bed at his friend, who just laughed and dodged it.

"Anyways, we have to go, then?" Harry asked, putting on his socks and grabbing his wand. "And how did you get in the manor? Has our Lord left already?"

Draco stood up and walked over to Harry, opening the door for him. "Our Lord let me in when he left. He said you'd need to have a little more sleep because he wants you to stay with him for the day."

Leading Draco out of his room, Harry raised a brow. "He usually wants me to stay with him for the day. What's different about today?"

His friend shrugged. "This is the first Sorting ceremony you've been a part of where you aren't sitting at the Gryffindor's table. Maybe that's it?"

Harry just snorted and kept walking to the fireplace, grabbing a fistful of floo powder. "Let's hope that's the case, because I really don't want to deal with a pissed off dark lord for the whole day."