Twelve- Magi-scouts & Dueling Class

Ziara stared at the notice board outside the stadium.

LIST OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS OF MAGI-SCOUTS

1. Ursula Tempest

2. Brandon Victor

3. Alvin Laurel

4. Eunice Mo

5. Kayla Morya

6. Ryan Birch, etc.

LIST OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS FOR DUELING CLASS

All students from advanced MT accepted

1. Uma Dandelion, etc.

Ziara couldn't believe it, she didn't get accepted in Magi-scouts, an extra-curricular class she'd been looking forward to for days. It has been a week since Ziara first stepped foot into SAM, and the audition results have finally been posted on the school notice board. 

Diana put one arm around her best friend and tried to reassure her,'It's OK, Zi, now at least  you'll have more time to study, having too many extra classes might not be that good for you in your first term.'

Ziara nodded, and headed back to her dorm room, shoulders drooping, and eyelids almost falling shut with exhaustion, it was the end of the day, and she was worn out by AMT. Ms Circe wasn't so pleased by their progress, giving them spells that turned harder and more complicated by the week. 

The teachers had started to give them more homework too, now Ziara's every waking moment was filled with classes, homework and practice, the only time she got to rest was when she went to bed.

Ziara still had to finish her latin homework, her math homework and her Greek history homework, plus study for the Greek quiz for tomorrow, there were just so many things to do. Maybe not getting accepted into magi-scouts was a good thing.

She sat down at her desk and opened her Greek textbook.

Κεφάλαιο τέταρτο: Οι Ολυμπιονίκες

Στον Όλυμπο ζουν δώδεκα ισχυροί αθάνατοι, κυριαρχούν σε ολόκληρο τον κόσμο. Κάθε ένας από αυτούς διακυβεύει ένα διαφορετικό στοιχείο.

Ο Δίας, ο ηγέτης των Ολυμπίων, είναι ο Θεός του Ουρανού. Μπορεί να κάνει βροχή ή χαλάζι ή σύννεφο όταν θέλει. Το κύριο όπλο του είναι ο κεραυνός του, ο οποίος πυροβολεί αστραπές.

Ο αδερφός του Δία, ο Ποσειδώνας, κυβερνάει τις θάλασσες, μπορεί να κάνει καταιγίδες, να κατακλύσει, να αναστρέψει τα νησιά με την ισχυρή τρίαινά του, ένα τρισδιάστατο δόρυ που δεν πρέπει να συγχέεται με μια τσουγκράνα.

Η Ήρα, η αδελφή του Δία, η σύζυγος και η Βασίλισσα των Ουρανών, είναι η θεά του γάμου, μεταξύ άλλων. Μισεί όλους τους άλλους απογόνους του Δία και άλλων γυναικών και επιδιώκει να τους εκδικηθεί όποτε μπορεί.

Η Δήμητρα είναι η Θεά των Φυτών και των Ζωντανών πραγμάτων , είναι επίσης η αδελφή του Δία.

Η Άρτεμις και ο Απόλλωνας είναι τα παιδιά του Δία και του Λητού, είναι ο Ήλιος και η Σελήνη και επίσης κυριαρχούν πάνω σε άλλα πράγματα όπως η τοξοβολία, η Άρτεμις είναι κυρίως γνωστή ως η θεά του κυνηγιού και ο Απόλλωνας ο Θεός των προφητειών.

Ο Ερμής, επίσης παιδί του Δία, είναι ο Θεός των Κλέφτων, των Ταξιδιωτών ... Είναι ο αγγελιοφόρος των Θεών.

Ο Διόνυσος είναι ο Θεός του Οίνου, εφευρέθηκε το κρασί. Είναι επίσης γιος του Δία.

Ο Ήφαιστος είναι ο Θεός της Φωτιάς και των Σιδηρικών, είναι ο γιος της Ήρας.

Ο Άρης είναι ο Θεός του Πολέμου και της Βίας, γιος του Δία και της Ήρας ... 

Ziara, too tired from her classes, fell asleep with her nose buried in he textbook.

The door creaked open when Jennifer entered the room and Ziara bolted upright. She glanced at the clock and realized that she had fallen asleep while studying. She quickly rushed through her homework, knowing that it was almost nine thirty. Oh no, I'm sure to fail my quiz tomorrow, she thought to herself in despair, while she did her best to revise. 

When it was time for lights-out, she worriedly crawled under the covers and fell asleep, her head still swarming with information from her textbook.