Thirteen- Quiz ?

Ziara sat in Ms Lingui's classroom, the whole class was forced to miss Art just to take this boring quiz that Ms Lingui insisted was very important.
The whole class was grumbling about the quiz too, Ms Lingui had only informed them yesterday about the quiz.
'Good morning, class, as you all know, we will have our monthly test today,as will all the other classes.' Ms Lingui greeted them, 'this quiz will count at part of your grade for this semester.'
After an extremely boring five minutes of getting lectured on the rules in Greek, Ms Lingui finally handed out the tests.
'Your sixty minutes will begin... now!' She tapped the whiteboard and glittery numbers formed, it started counting down from sixty minutes.
Ziara nervously flipped over the paper lying on her desk. Greek letters stared back at her.

Πρώτη Μορφή Μηνιαία Ελληνική Δοκιμή

Ονομα:__________
1. Ποιοι είναι οι ηγέτες του Όλυμπου;
________________________
2. Καταγράψτε όλους τους απογόνους του Δία που είναι μέλος του Συμβουλίου του Ολύμπου.
________________________________________________________________
3. Ποιοι είναι οι πρώτοι θεοί;
________________________________
4. Περιγράψτε το παλάτι τους στο Mt. Ο Όλυμπος, ποιος το έχτισε;
________________________________________________________________
5. Γιατί χτίστηκαν στο όρος Mt. Αλυμπος?
________________________________
6. Σε εκατό λόγια, περιγράψτε τον Δία και τους αδελφούς του. (Συμβουλή: Γιατί δεν είναι ο Άδης στο συμβούλιο;) κλπ.

Ziara frowned, how am I able to finish forty long questions in just sixty minutes?
She glanced around and saw all the other students scribbling furiously, their noses almost brushing their parchment. 

Ziara really was frantic now, every one else seemed so at ease, words flowing out of their various quills. "Ok, calm down, Ziara," she muttered to herself, "first question, Ποιοι είναι οι ηγέτες του Όλυμπου... Who are the rulers of Mount Olympus... Right, that's an easy one..."

The minutes ticked down, with the whole class scribbling at top speed, trying to finish the mini essay.

"Time up!" Mr Lingui yelled, "put down your quills and queue up in front of me with your scrolls. There is no use trying to scribble more words onto the paper , Mr Atticus, any words that are written on the paper will rub off immediately." The boy who was struggling to put more scribble on the paper turned red with shame and embarrassment. 

Ziara lined up after Diana, putting her scroll onto the growing pile under the teacher's watchful eye.  She hurried away as Mr Lingui's big, bushy auburn eyebrows bunched together into a frown when his beady eyes skimmed over her half-finished paper. With questions left out and essay half done.