Chapter 3 - We meet again

Y/n POV

Great, just great, first of all, I didn't even want to be there and second of all he is my grandma's friend grandson that I would spend 5 whole months with, lord take me now. At this point, I felt like running away again but that would be stupid because she'll be back soon, so I'll just have to learn to tolerate him. 

Grandma's friend: Jungkook, this is my friend's granddaughter, Y/n.

Jungkook: Grandma, I thought you said that she was pretty, you clearly lied.

I rolled my eyes and was about to say something when I heard someone call my name when I turned around I saw that handsome guy at the airport that helped me up when his dumb friend bumped into me, his name was Jimin, I think.

Y/n: Hi Jimin.

Jimin: Hello Y/n, how are you?

Y/n: I'm fine thanks for asking.

I smiled at Jimin and he smiled back at me. Then I looked at Jung kook and saw him looking at Jimin angrily, I was confused about why he did that. Was it because I smiled at Jimin, no that can't be it, I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard grandma's friend speak.

Grandma's friend: Well we need to get going before we're late.

Grandma: Yeah you're right. Y/n be good, don't give the boys any trouble ok, and listen to what they tell you, bye.

After saying that my grandma and her friend left. Then I saw the boys staring at me and honestly, it kinda made me uncomfortable. One of the boys started talking.

???: Jimin, isn't that the girl you were crushing on when we were on the plane?

He said while smirking, making all the other boys except Jungkook laugh.

Jimin: Shut up I am not crushing on her. I was not crushing on you Y/n.

He said reassuring me. I just laughed while shaking my head and he glared at the boys making them stop laughing.

Jimin: Let me introduce everyone to you. This is Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok Taehyung and well you know Jungkook.

He said pointing each one of them out while they smiled at me, I smiled back to be polite. After talking to them for a while I  realized they're all really nice, well all except one, Jungkook, he took every opportunity he got to insult me. I rolled my eyes at all the insults and continued talking to the other boys.

Hoseok: So, Y/n, do you have a boyfriend, Jimin wants to know.

Jimin: WHEN DID I SAY THAT!!!

Hoseok: I'm just joking Jimin relax ,but seriously do you have a boyfriend Y/n?

Y/n: No i don't, why do you ask?

When I said no, I saw Jimin smile.

Hoseok: Just want to know.

He smirked while looking at Jimin, then Jungkook kept glaring at him, I brushed it off while we kept talking, seriously what's Jungkook's problem.

Jungkook's Pov

I saw my friends talking to Y/n and I got angry, why you ask, I don't even know. Maybe it's because I like her.No I don't, do I?

A/n: Hi everyone I'm sorry if this story has a lot of punctuation mistakes but I hope you enjoy it never the less.