Chapter 9- Who are they really

Y/n's Pov

I ran into my room and dived on my bed panting heavily.

Y/n: Wow, I need to exercise more.

Right after saying that, I heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: Come in.

I managed to say while trying to catch my breath.

Hoseok: What's with you?

He saw how out of breath I was.

Y/n: Nothing, I was just exercising.

Hoseok: You ... exercise ...yeah right, if you are going to lie, make up a believable one.

Y/n: Hoseok, I can explain.

Hoseok: Save it, I don't want to hear it. You disobeyed us, we specifically told you not to and you did it. Tae is so going to be mad at you.

Y/: I'm sorry, I was bored, so I...

He cut me off

Hoseok: I can't believe you played Just Dance without us.

He said while exiting the room. I was so relieved, I thought he knew that I went into the basement. I plopped on my bed and was thinking about the whole situation. Why do they have guns, millions of dollars and cameras all over the house?

Y/n: There is a camera in my room. They put a camera in my room.

I exclaimed while looking around my room trying to find the camera. Something is not right here, I'm going to find out what's the deal with them but asking them would be futile, so I will have to find out on my own.

Jimin: Y/n, can you come downstairs, please.

I gulped. I have to try to act cool.

Y/n: Coming.

I hesitantly walked downstairs and went to the kitchen where the boys were.

Y/n: Jimin, you called?

He looked at me confused before saying,

Jimin: Why did u call me Jimin instead of oppa like u normally do?

Hoseok: Yeah, when I went upstairs to talk to her she didn't call me Oppa either.

Y/n: Sorry, I have a massive headache that's probably why.

I said rubbing my forehead, pretending that my head actually hurts.

Taehyung: Y/n, I'm going to kill you.

My eyes opened ginormously big.

Y/n: What, why, I swear I didn't see anything.

Wow, Y/n you were supposed to play it cool. I mentally face palmed myself.

Taehyung: What are you talking about? I was talking about you playing Just Dance without me.

Jimin's Pov

Why is Y/n acting so weird, is she alright?

Y/n's POV

Jimin: Y/n, we were planning to go to the mall, do you want to come?

Y/n: Umm, no thanks I'm very sick so I can't go.

I started coughing in an attempt to make them believe me.

Seokjin: Oh, then we should stay and take care of you.

Y/n: NO, I mean, no you should go. I don't want to burden you.

Namjoon: You're not a burden, we can stay

Y/n: No, no go... go.

I said while pushing him out the door.

Namjoon: Well if you insist.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm sure, bye.

They all slowly walked to the door looking at me suspiciously. They know something is up because I always call them oppa. Well, all except jungkook, and secondly I always hang out with them. As they drove out the driveway, I immediately ran to the computer in my room to do some research on Bts. I saw many newspaper articles about bts. All the murders they committed and all the drugs deals. I saw one article that had a picture of them when I clicked on it my computer crashed

Y/n: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

this stupid computer. Why would you do this?

Y/n: ahhhhhhhhh!

I said pulling my hair in frustration. Wait, the cameras, they can see me. I immediately stopped and sat back on my chair.

Y/n: Y/n, calm down you still have your phone.

I said while grabbing my phone. I tried to turn it on but to my luck it's dead.

Y/n: Great, just great.

I paused and started thinking

I was so lost in thought I didn't realize that they came back home. Someone knocked on the door.

Y/n: Yes?

Jungkook came into the room with a bag. He came and sat next to me and gave me the bag. I took it and looked inside. Inside had medicine. I looked at Jungkook confused.

Jungkook: I bought your medicine.

Y/n: Why?

Jungkook: Didn't you say you were sick?

Then I remembered that I told them I was sick and mentally face palmed myself for the second time today.

Y/n: Oh yeah I am.

I pretended to cough again. I swear I should get an award with these acting skills. Then the next thing I know Jungkook ran out of my room and came back with a glass of water and gave it to me.

Jungkook: Here drink this.

I drank some. Hold up, first, he made me breakfast and now he bought me medicine and is acting so caring. What the hell is going on? Does he like me?

(A/n: Hi everyone I'm so sorry I took so long to update, I was really busy.)