Chapter 12 -Avoiding me

Timeskip

Y/n's Pov

It's been four days since I last talked to Jungkook. He's been distant from me, he doesn't talk to me. He doesn't even look at me and I'm confused about why, all I did was ask him why he hated me and he just got all defensive, I don't understand him. He's so confusing.

Seokjin: Y/n, breakfast is ready.

Y/n: Ok, I'm coming oppa.

I skipped happily down the stairs. I mean I'm confused and stuff but a girl got to eat, I mean I can always think about that after breakfast.l went to the kitchen and saw the boys sitting on the table waiting for me. I went to sit next to Jimin oppa, but as soon as I sat down, Jungkook said,

Jungkook: Is Y/n eating with us?

Seokjin: Yes, she always does.

Jungkook: I'll be eating in my room then.

He said while getting up from the table.

Yoongi: What's going on with you two?

He asked while looking at me.

Y/n: What's wrong with who?

Yoongi: You and Jungkook.

Y/n: I don't know, He's been avoiding me for the past four days.

Taehyung: What did you do?

Y/n: What makes you think it was me?

I asked while raising an eyebrow looking at Taehyung. Then there was an awkward silence that filled the room for a while but Jimin broke it,

Jimin: So y/n, do you want to go to the movies with us.

But when he said that Hoseok nudged his arm and whispered,

Hoseok: Jimin what are you doing, remember when we said we were going to invite Y/n how Jungkook reacted, he was pissed.

Even tho Hoseok whispered I still heard him so I just looked down, sighed and said,

Y/n: No thanks guys I'm was planning to go to the mall.

Jimin: oh..... bummer.

I went to my room to change again because when I showered this morning I put on a comfy outfit because I was planning to stay home and chill but I guess I'm going to the mall, why did I say that anyway, sometimes my own behaviour baffles me.

I changed into this and left to go to the mall.

When I was in the mall I was shopping for new outfits and other stuff I needed

When I was in the mall I was shopping for new outfits and other stuff I needed. I walked into the food court to buy food because I was hungry. Shopping takes a lot out of a girl. After buying lunch I went to a table to eat.

??? POV

I have been following Y/n ever since I bumped into her, she seemed nice and kind and unbelievable stunning, I got to know her habits, her likes and dislikes. I may sound like a stalker but I'm not, well I kinda am, but not really if that makes sense. But besides following her I've been devising a plan on how to take her but what makes it hard is that she's always with Bts, my enemies, and they won't give her up without a fight. But my baby girl is going to the mall today and that's my opportunity to take her. I followed her from their house to when she reached the mall, while she was shopping, I was walking far behind her but not far enough that I couldn't see her, just waiting for my opportunity to grab her. Eventually, after she was done shopping she went to the food court, got lunch and went to sit. She was eating so slow and when I say slow I mean turtle pace, but after a while, she finished eating and got up to walk out the food court towards the exit and this was my chance to take her. When she was walking towards her car, I knocked her out, dragged her towards my car, put her in the backseat to lie down since she was knocked out and drove off.

Jimin's Pov

We just got back from the movies, it was about 8:30 pm. When we went to the house I called for Y/n but there was no answer so I called again but there was still no answer so I decided to go up to her room. I knocked but there was no answer so I just decided to walk in, I thought she was probably sleeping. But when I went in, she wasn't there so I went back downstairs where the guys were.

Jimin: Hey guys, do you know where Y/n is?

Yoongi: No, she's probably in her room.

Jimin: I just checked, she's not there.

Namjoon: Then where is she?

Jimin: I don't know.

Taehyung: Remember she went to the mall, she's probably still there.

Jimin: She would have been back by now and I called her phone three times already and she didn't answer.

Seokjin: Do you guys want to drive to the mall to see if she's there?

Jimin: Yeah, let me call Jungkook and let's go.

I yelled Jungkook's name and he came down the stairs.

Jungkook: Hyung, why did you call me?

Jimin: We are going to the mall to find Y/n.

Jungkook: She's not here?

Hoseok: No she isn't, so let's go check and make sure she's alright.

We all got into the car and drove to the mall. While we were in the car park, we saw Y/n's car but her door was open and something was lighting up on the ground. We all got out of our car and went to her's. We found her phone on the ground and it was recording. We stopped it from recording and listened to the previous recording.

Y/n(on the recording): OK so if anyone is seeing this that means something happened to me. I've been in the mall and I've been having this feeling that someone is following me. They were following me everywhere I go. I went to the food court to eat and I stayed there really long, I thought if I stayed long they would eventually leave. They did and I took this as an opportunity to leave without them following me. So right now I'm walking back to my car ......AHHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE HELP.

???( on the recording): Shhhh stop screaming or I'll have to knock you out.

Y/n (on the recording):AHHHHHHHH...

Then we heard a thump and something being dragged. That's all we heard

Taehyung: SOMEONE KIDNAPPED Y/N.

He said while pacing back and forth.

Yoongi: WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!

Everyone was furious especially Jungkook. He was angry but quiet, too quiet usually when he's angry and quiet it's not good.

Namjoon: I've heard that voice before, but I don't remember who it is.

Hoseok: Yeah me too, but where?

Seokjin then blurted out a name,

Seokjin: Sehun.

Namjoon: What?

Seokjin: That's sehun's voice.

Jungkook: WHY THE HELL WOULD HE TAKE HER?

OK, well the moment when he was silent is over.

Me: Jungkook, calm down we'll go get her.

Jungkook: CALM DOWN, HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING TO HER RIGHT NOW. WHY WOULD I BE CALM.

In all the years I've known Jungkook I've never seen him this angry before. We need to find Y/n quick before he kills someone. And I'm not joking, he will kill someone.