Chapter 10-Someone new

It's been a few days since I went into the basement and luckily the boys didn't know I did. I tried finding that one website that had the picture of them but, for some reason, I couldn't find it. It's like it disappeared or something, and I'm starting to think that they have something to do with BTS, but I'm not completely sure. I mean BTS is the most violent, dangerous mafia in the whole of Korea. I know these boys, their not like BTS, they wouldn't hurt a fly, their all softies.Probably they have guns to protect themselves because Jungkook's father does own the biggest company in South Korea and that explains the money right? But that doesn't explain why they had so many documents about BTS. I need to clear my head, I should go to the mall and do some shopping.

I changed into this

And left the house to go to the mall

And left the house to go to the mall. At the mall, I bought a lot of things. On my way out, I saw the Gucci store. I decided to buy Taehyung oppa something since he's still mad at me for playing Just Dance without him. While walking into the store, I accidentally bumped into someone and almost fell. I closed my eyes bracing myself for impact but to my surprise, I didn't fall. I slowly opened my eyes only to see the person I bumped into, whose face was so close to mine. After staring at me for a while he let me go and I apologized.

Y/n: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you.

I said while looking down kinda feeling embarrassed for some reason. He lifted my chin up and looked deep into my eyes and said,

???: It's ok beautiful, I'm ok.

He said while smirking at me, while I looked down so he wouldn't see me blushing. I tried to move past him, but he moved blocking my way. I look up at him confused.

???: So beautiful, what's your name?

Y/n: Y/n.

???: That's a beautiful name.

Y/n: Thanks.

I said giving him a pleasant smile.

???: Do you have a boyfriend?

Y/n: No.

I said while looking down shyly.

???: Don't look down, I want to see your beautiful eyes.

He said while lifting up my chin again. I was about to say something but my phone rang.I answered.

Jungkook(on the phone): WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

Y/N (on the phone): Jeez, stop shouting I'm at the mall.

Jungkook(on the phone): GET HERE NOW!

Y/N(on the phone): ok, I'm coming, relax.

I said then hung up the phone.

Y/n: I have to go, sorry for bumping into you.

And with that, I left.

??? POV

I watched her as she left. Wow, she is gorgeous. I have to make her mine but she wouldn't like me willingly since I'm a mafia leader, so I will just kidnap her and eventually, she will fall for me. I mean come on, I'm handsome after all.

???: Find out everything about her 

??: Yes boss