Chapter 18 -Getting better

Jungkook's pov

I slowly opened my eyes.I saw that I was in a hospital and looked at my hand and saw Y/n's hand holding mine. She was asleep, her cheeks stained with tear drops making it obvious that she had been crying.I tightened my grip on her hand,making her move a little because she sensed movement.

Me:Y/n.

Y/n: Mhm.

She grumbled.

Me:It's time to wake up.

Y/n: Why?

She asked still halfway asleep obviously not knowing who was talking to her.

Me:Because I'm awake.

She immediately lifted her head,smiled and threw her arms around me ,hugging me tightly.

Me:Well someone is awake.

She giggled and it sounded like music to my ears.

Y/n: I'll go call the doctor

I laughed at how excited she sounded because I was awake. She came back into the room with the doctor and my hyungs.

Doctor: How are you feeling ?

Me: Sore and I have a pain in my stomach but other than that I'm fine.

Jimin: See, I told you he'll be ok Y/n, you didn't have to worry that much.

Me:You were worried about me?

Y/n's pov

He asked me with a big grin on his face. I nodded and looked down so he wouldn't see me blushing but I'm sure he did because he mumbled "cute"
and chuckled.

Doctor: He will need to rest, so someone will have to take care of him.

They all turned and looked at me,I sighed and said,

Y/n: Fine,I'll do it.

Seokjin: Great,because you didn't have a choice.

Y/n: Yes I do, if I don't want to take care of him I don't have to and you can't force me.

They chuckled and Yoongi spoke,

Yoongi: You really think so?

They laughed again and I didn't see what the big joke was, nothing was funny, at least not to me.

Jimin: We have to leave now,so Y/n, take good care of Jungkook.

He said smirking. I rolled my eyes in response.They then left the room leaving me and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook: Can we talk?

This makes me nervous.What if he didn't mean it when he said he loved me.What if I don't mean anything to him.A million questions came to my mind. While trying to process all the questions,I heard him say,

Jungkook:Please.

He said with pleading eyes. We're going to have to talk about this sooner or later. I walked over to Jungkook's bed and stood at the foot of the bed,trying to keep the distance between us.

Jungkook: Come closer.

I took two baby steps forward.

Jungkook: Closer than that

I took two more baby steps.

Jungkook sighed and replied,

Jung kook: Can u please just come here.

He said pointing a chair at the side of his bed. I hesitantly walked over to the chair and sat down making sure not to make any eye contact with him.

Y/n: ok I'm here what do you want to talk about?

I said still not looking at him.

Jungkook: Look at me.

Me: Why, there's no need to, you can have a conversation without looking the person in the eyes,yeah, I find it more comfortable.......

I kept babbling on and on and on and on about stupidness until Jungkook turned his body from sitting up on the bed to completely turning his body to face me, looking at me.He leaned forward and lifted my head so I had to look at him.He gulped and took my hands in his.

Jungkook: Here goes nothing. I like you,and i know you don't like me back but I needed to get it off my chest.I know this will make it awkward between us but I had t-

I cut him off

Y/n: Who said I don't feel the same.

He opened his eyes shocked.

Jungkook: You do ?

Y/n: I do.

Jungkook: Can you say it. I want to hear it.

He said with a teasing smile. I giggled and his smile grew even wider.

Y/n: i like you.

He clapped his hands smiling and did a little victory dance as if he had won a prize or something,

Jungkook: Say it one more time.

Y/n: No.

I said while hitting his arm playfully.

That made me smile seeing how happy he was, you wouldn't believe he is a mafia leader if you saw him now.

Jungkook: So, will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n: Mmmh, let me think.

I didn't really need time to think I already knew the answer but I needed to play it cool.

Y/n: I'd love to.

Jungkook:Good, because if you didn't say yes I didn't know what I would do.

I smiled while shaking my head.He looked at me and started to lean forward,his lips were so close I could feel his breath on my lips.I started to lean in as well and our lips were almost touching.But Jimin came in the room.

Jimin: What's going on here?

He said smirking while we pulled away from each other blushing.