Chapter 17- Under attack

Y/n's pov

I couldn't even finish my sentence because we heard gunshots coming from outside. Jungkook immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the corridor.We were walking down the hallway. I was confused about,where we were going,who was shooting at us and why were they shooting at us?

Jungkook continued to walk until we reached the end of the hallway.We were now standing infront of a blank wall.He looked back and walked through the wall leaving me there dumb founded .

Y/n: Wait,WHAT. How did he walk through a wall?

My thoughts were interupted by an arm coming out of the wall,grabbing me and pulling me into the wall. Am I dreaming right now! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

We were now in another room with guns,other weapons and a camera monitor, the room basically looked like the room in the basement. I yanked my hand away from Jungkook's and backed away from him.

Jungkook:I know you might be confused so I guess I should tell you now.

He rubbed the back of his neck,walked towards me and held my both hands and looked me in the eyes.

Jungkook: I'm in a mafia.

Y/n: Really, i didn't know.

I sarcastically said rolling my eyes.

Jungkook: Ok, no need to roll your eyes.

Me: Just explain what the hell just happened.

Jungkook: We walked through a wall.

Me: My patience is running thin with you so try your best not to piss me off anymore than you already are.

Jungkook: Ok I'm sorry.

Me: Whatever,just talk.

Jungkook: Well this is one of our meeting room.

Y/n: So you guys have two meeting rooms with weapons. One downstairs and then this one.

Jungkook: No .We have 6.

My eyes opened wide. How did I only know about the basement and not the other rooms? Well to be fair who would think to walk through a wall and find a room with weapons. My thoughts were interrupted by the other boys coming in the room and walking towards the big table.

Namjoon: We're trying to get Y/n out of here safely so we need to be careful.

He said while spreading a map of the house on the table that had areas circled in red.

Namjoon: So the ways for us to get out of here alive are the areas circled in red.

Yoongi: Let's go.

He said while walking away heading towards the door wall thing that Jungkook and I came through.

Seokjin: Wait, we need to go together.

I was scared, this brought back so many memories about me, my parents and brothers running away from other gangs when they came to kill us. As I remembered, I didn't even realize I let a tear drop fall until Jungkook wiped it off my cheek and said,

Jungkook: Don't worry Y/n, I wouldn't let anything happen to you, I will protect you.

He said while looking me in the eyes , caressing my left cheek giving me a reassuring smile . I nodded and return a slight smile

Hoseok:Let's move.

Jungkook: Stay behind me ok.

He said holding my hand while I nod in response.

We headed towards the door wall thingy and went out, so we were now back in the corridor.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

Y/n: Where are th-

Jimin: Shhhh.

And with that being said gunshot were heard again.

We all ducked and ran. While running, someone grabbed me but luckily Jungkook noticed and punched him, knocking him out instantly. Jungkook grabbed my wrist again and we continued running. We were all close to the exit but Jungkook suddenly stopped. I turned and looked at him confused. He looked down and fell. I quickly grabbed him and held him in my arms. At this point tears were just flowing because i saw what happened to him.The guys went to the gang and had a brutal fight. The gang ran out the door trying to escape. While all this was going on I was still with Jungkook in my arms,crying, pressing my hand against his gunshot wound trying somehow to stop or slowdown the bleeding.

Jungkook: Don't cry, I'll be fine.

He said cupping my face in his hands.

Jungkook: Always remember one thing.

Y/n: w-what's that?

I managed to say.

Jungkook: I love you.

His hands dropped from holding my face and his eyes closed.

Y/n: Nooooooo

A/n: I hope you like this chapter even though it was really short.