Chapter 5 - Me and Jimin???

Time Skip

Y/n POV

It was about 2 weeks living with the boys. I've really started to develop a good friendship with them, well except Jungkook. For some reason he hates me, and I don't know why because I've never done anything to him but I've finally decided not to pay attention to him because I will just be causing unnecessary stress upon myself so I've decided to let it be.

Jimin: So y/n are you busy today?

Y/n: No I don't think so. Why do u ask?

Jimin: Well, I was wondering, if you would like to go to the movies with me, and maybe walk through the park after, since the boys will be busy and will not be here to hang out with us.

Namjoon: Jimin we aren't going anywhere, what are you talking about?

He said while raising his eyebrow.

Jimin: Yes, you have to go to that place.

Yoongi: What place?

They all looked so confused

Jimin: You know, the place you have to go to that's why y/n and I are going to the movies alone.

He stressed on the word alone while looking at Seokjin for him to agree.

Seokjin: Yes, Jimin is right, we have to go to that place.

He said while looking the boys in their eyes as if they were having a conversation with their eyes and soon after they all looked like they understood what Seokjin and Jimin were saying. (  A/n: I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.)

Taehyung: So, Y/n are you going with him?

Y/n: Yeah, why not, I don't have anything to do and it would be fun.

I said while smiling at Jimin. While Jungkook got angry and stormed out the room. This boy is really starting to get on my nerves.

Y/n: Jimin, what time are we going?

Jimin: How about we leave when it's 3 o'clock?

Y/n: Ok.

Time skip (a few hours later)

I started getting ready but it was kinda hard because I don't know if to dress up or wear something casual. Is this a date or what? Jimin didn't even say if it was. I've probably been looking for an outfit for about an hour now until I found this one,

After finishing getting ready and looking at the time it was exactly 3 o'clock, so I went downstairs to meet Jimin

After finishing getting ready and looking at the time it was exactly 3 o'clock, so I went downstairs to meet Jimin. When I went downstairs I saw all the boys in the living room talking. As soon as I entered the room they stopped and looked at me. It was like they saw a ghost or something. I looked at Jimin and he was wearing this,

They were all staring at me until Jungkook broke the silence

Jungkook: Wow

Everyone's attention turned to Jungkook because he always says I'm ugly, so his reaction is kinda odd.

Jungkook's Pov

Y/n looks amazing. She is so pretty. Wait, Jungkook, snap out of it, you can't be falling for her, you hate her remember. Do I really? What is this girl doing to me.I'm so confused, do I like her or not.