Chapter 27- Talk

Y/n Pov

After we played truth or dare everyone besides Jungkook and I went to bed while we were on the couch. My head on his chest whilst my hands wrapped around his torso.His arms around me,we didn't say anything to each other,we just laid there enjoying each others company but then,

Jungkook:Why didn't you tell me that your dad was a mafia leader not to mention the biggest one in America.

I looked up at him.

Y/n: I ran away for a reason,I didn't want anything to do with my dad nor the life he lived.

Jungkook:But I have the same life, does that mean you don't want anything to do with me too.

He looked sadly at me.

Y/n: No it's different with you.

Jungkook: How?

Y/n: Because I know you wouldn't involve me in that aspect of your life and would protect me at all times and even if by any chance I do get kidnapped you'll find me before anything too bad happens.

Jungkook: How are you so sure?

Y/n: Because I know how much you care about me and how crazy you get when I'm not around plus Daniel told me about the beating he almost got from you.

He let out a chuckled.

Jungkook: He's lucky he almost got beat because I was ready to beat him as soon as I walked in and saw the both of you kissing...well him kissing you.

I laughed too.

Jungkook: I promise to keep you away from that side of me.

Y/n: Ok.

I pecked his lips and he grinned.

Jungkook: Thank you for coming into my life.You changed me you made me feel emotions I never felt before,jealousy,genuine happiness and most important lust.

He smirked and I turned bright red.

Jungkook: I love teasing you, it's fun for me.

Y/n: It isn't for me.

I slightly pouted touching my cheeks that he just pinched.

Jungkook: Aww your so cute.

He replied squeezing me tighter than he already was,then he kissed me sweetly.

Jimin and Taehyung: Aww.

Jungkook: What is with your timing. Do I need to buy you all watches so you'll have timing or something.

Jimin and Taehyung: Oh don't mind us.

Time skip (next day).

Y/n POV

I woke up and started to get ready . I wore this,

 I wore this,