Chapter 22-Plan

Timeskip (later that night)

Jungkook's pov

Y/n and I was on her bed cuddling,she drew circle on my chest while I played with her hair.I love being with her, this is the happiest I've been since my mom left my dad and I (A/n: If you don't remember what happened with his parents read over chapter 11)

Me: Babe

She hummed in response.

Me: How do you know Taemin?

She suddenly looked nervous

Me :Are you going to answer me?

She remained quiet

Me: Y/n

Still no answer.I looked at her and saw a tear drop roll down her cheek but she immediately wiped it so I wouldn't see her crying but I saw. I sat up on the bed and held her hands.

Me: Do you want to talk about it?

She looked down shaking her head.

Me: Ok, forget I asked anything.

I embraced her trying to be as comforting as possible,then I heard soft sobs coming from her so I hugged her until she stopped before pulling away.I brought my hands to her cheeks cupping them.

Me: I don't know what he did to you but he can't hurt you anyone I will protect you .Even if it means risking my life for yours.

She smiled,I could still see that she was still a little worried but not as bad as before.

I pulled her in for a kiss.I kissed her with passion and she returned it with just as much passion.The kiss started to get heated but the door opened revealing Seokjin hyung.

Seokjin: MY EYES!

He shouted while covering his eyes and ran out the room. I chuckled and turned my attention back to Y/n and she blushing hard.

Me:Shall we continue

I said smirking.

She got off the bed

Me: Where are you going?

Y/n: The kitchen.

Me : I'm coming too.

I got off the bed,walked over to her, took her hand in mine and started walking to the kitchen.

Me:We should go on a date, what do you think?

Y/n: Yeah, I'd love that.

Me:Where do you wanna go?

Y/n: uuhhh

She said while thinking

Y/n: I don't know

Me : We'll figure it out later.

She nodded

We were now in the kitchen.

Me: I want ramen.

Y/n: Me too, but we don't have any here.

Me:Let's go to the store and buy some.

Y/n: Ok let's go

We drove to the store and got out.
While we were cashing I talked to Y/n about where we could go.

Me: Do you want to go see a movie and then we could probably shop around the mall.

Y/n: Yeah that sound like a plan.

We finished cashing and left the store.

??? POV

I was watching Jungkook because boss wants to kill him and I saw him with a girl.He was acting all lovey dovey.

??: Boss is going to love this.We just found a way to get Jungkook.

I said looking at the girl smirking.

A/n: Hey i know this chapter is really short but I felt bad for not updating in such a long time.I couldn't update because I was really busy with school and extra classes and stuff. Highschool is the worst.I'm really sorry so I just wrote a quick chapter and didn't even have time to edit it so if there are any errors that's why. I know I'm not the best writer but I'm trying so..