Chapter 16 - Mafia

Y/n's pov

I immediately put my hand over my mouth and mentally slapped myself when I saw the boys look under the table and saw me.

Y/n: Would you believe i was sleep walking?

They shaked their head saying no and looked at me angryily and I gulped, this is when I knew I messed up big time.

Jungkook:GET OUT FROM UNDER THERE NOW!

I flinched because of the tone in his voice,but soon after I crawled out and looked at them.

Namjoon:How did you get here?

He angrily asked me.

Y/n: Well,I don't know.....maybe I was sleep walking.Yep that's what happened,I was sleep walking

I said trying to sound convincing but they knew I was lieing.

Taehyung: Your lieing

Y/n: No ,I'm telling the truth.

Yoongi: No you're not

Y/n: And what makes you think so.

Yoongi: If your not lieing, then look me in the eyes and tell me that.

He said raising his eyebrow while I gulped.

Y/n: That is not necessary, I'm not lieing.

Taehyung: You are because when you're lieing to someone you can't look at them and you fiddle with your fingers.

Shit,they got me.

Namjoon: Y/n, I'm going to ask you one more time and you better tell me the truth.

Y/n:OK fine.I was bored a day while you guys weren't home and I was curious as to why you all didn't want me to go to the basement so I came down here.But I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I saw the book shelf and I decided to read a book an-

Seokjin cut me off

Seokjin: And you took out a book and the book shelf moved.

I nodded my head and looked down fiddling with my fingers

Seokjin: It was bound to happen someday.

I look at him shocked. Why was he so calm about this.

Hoseok: Yeah Jin hyung is right.She would have to know sometime.

He said looking at the boys.

Jungkook:NO DON'T TELL HER!

We all looked at him,we didn't expect him to yell as loud as he did.

Jimin: We need to have a meeting. Y/n can you go upstairs so we can talk.

I walked out the room and went upstairs. I'm in big trouble.

Jungkook's pov

Me: We can't tell her,she'll be scared of us and want to leave.

Jimin:Jungkook, if we don't tell her she will eventually find out. She already knows about this place and I'm pretty sure she heard all the mafia things we talked about while she was hiding under the table.

Me: We can make up a lie,she doesn't have to know the truth

Seokjin: She needs to know Jungkook.

He said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

Me: Ok,but give me some time to talk to her about how I feel before you tell her.

Seqokjin: We'll give you until the end of the week, ok?That should be more than enough time.