Chapter 8

“(Y/n)~”

“(Y/n)?”

“(Y/n)!”

“(Y/n)! For the love of everything, WAKE UP!”

A sharp-stinging pain across your cheek caused you to jolt up, and nearly collide with someone.

You see a terrified Vinnie sitting on your stomach.

“Vinnie! Did you fucking slap me?”

“Oh gosh, I freaked out! You wouldn't wake up!’’ She shoots back defensively as you sooth your stinging cheek.

“Why would I need to wake up! It's-” You click the home button on your phone and frown. “It's four o’clock in the friggin morning!”

You frown up at Vinnie and ask what on earth could she want from you at this appalling hour? Other than a nice home cooked breakfast...

“I'm taking you and Vince on a run!”

You nearly surge a howl of laughter at the bizarre statement.

The taunting cheeky grin on the her tan skin made you hold back however.

“Why in the ever loving fuck would I want to do that?” You scowl, standing up and padding straight to the bathroom.

Vinnie smirks and follows right on your heels. “Funny. Vincent said the same thing."

“Well, we'd need to remedy that hangover and a run is perfect for that.” She then concluded.

You felt the color from your skin drain. Your stomach screamed with agony as you quickly collapsed on your knees and vomited into the toilet.

You groan in misery as a vision impairing headache panged through your skull.

Vinnie combed back your (h/c) locks and tied them up into a ponytail.

“Jesus, how wasted were you?” She snorts as you flush the toilet.

“I only had one drink..” You groan once more.

“Light-weight~’’ You hear Vinnie mock in a sing-song voice. You didn't bother to shoot her a look and only rolled your (e/c) orbs.

Vinnie helps you stand, and walks you to the sink.

“Brush up. And get your running shoes on~! We're going for a five mile run!” Vinnie teases with a wink as you grab your toothbrush.

“I never agreed to going.” You spat, putting the minty paste on the white bristles.

“I'm buying breakfast afterwards.” Vinnie states, walking back to her room.

You perk up at this and quickly start getting ready. Vinnie giggling at you rushed demeanour.

-

Regrettably, you decide to tag along with Vinnie on her strange morning routine.

Only if she agreed into letting you have the aux cord the whole ride there and back.

As one of your favorite songs began playing, Vinnie parked her cherry red 71 chevrolet chevelle in a driveway you've never seen before.

As you raise a brow at her she pointed towards the front door with an unamused look.

A groggy and grumpy looking Vincent made his way down the concrete steps. Dressed in a navy shirt and dark gray sweatpants. He ran his slim fingers through his purple locks and hopped in the back seat.